Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
When im posting, my computer ram is loaded with so much GBS haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

Tailored Sauce posted:

my computer has 16GB RAM. the ladies can't handle it.

get a 64 bit lady

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

Yes you should've. The pay is dope as poo poo and the pace is slooooooow and I get to gently caress with mainframes.

you get paid for doing poo poo while i dole out life saving medications making people happy.. and get paid dog poo poo

actually i cant complain about the pay tbh its pretty good hourly rate its just that well.. poo poo.. life is fuckin expensive these days. cost of living in nz fuckin sucks

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

duTrieux. posted:

or, if a woman, your bra size, though that has a much more practical reason for being known.

onl;y bra sizes are much more complicated and a huge % of woman have the wrong size bra on

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
if you were a 12c and lost weight so your strap size changed but your boobs stayed the same size, you'd become like a 10d rather than 10c

its gfucked up and

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

echinopsis posted:

you get paid for doing poo poo while i dole out life saving medications making people happy.. and get paid dog poo poo

actually i cant complain about the pay tbh its pretty good hourly rate its just that well.. poo poo.. life is fuckin expensive these days. cost of living in nz fuckin sucks

just build a farm like moo cow and live off the fat of the fat of the land like wal and the dog oi reckon

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
actually,

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Roosevelt posted:

just build a farm like moo cow and live off the fat of the fat of the land like wal and the dog oi reckon

there was a time i idealised the commune vision... now i realise.. well, gently caress. so many things can go wrong in life or things you want to do, and all require more money than you can earn growing farm poo poo in a commune. unless i was allowed to grow mushrooms but well.. that would be illegal

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

women love the feel of big dick on their vavaginal walls like a motherboard like some big ram numbers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

• Locked thread