Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

The kid holding the ball expresses my own feelings as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

karin's alternate costume is really boring.

she's going to her clerical job at the local law firm

I would not mind except that it also shows terrible color coordination, which is most likely not in character.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

In Training posted:

That game comes out in like 2 weeks. Cool

I'm glad it's coming to Steam, I get to play it now.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Mintergalactic posted:

The weird thing to me is that people's opinions of the game went from overwhelmingly negative to positive to negative again

what happened, all I remember is bitching about F.A.N.G.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Baal posted:

There's some characters it feels cool do stuff with like Rashid and Karin, but the a lot of characters are losing options and becoming homogenized thanks to that, which sucks. I had a lot of fun playing as Nash in Beta 1 and now he just feels gross since they've removed everything fun and cool about him.

But I wanted to play [Charlie] Nash since he was announced!

Bummer...

• Locked thread