Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
I too am on board
I am curious
I am a typical SA poster so whatever the dems tell me to vote for
View Results

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
I'd be on board with that combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Replace Rubio with Condi Rice would be a hoot as well. Sadly, she will never run.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

rear end cobra posted:

What are your favorite things about Ben Carson?

Mine is that he was very good at his day job I guess?

Not a career politician
Pretty damned smart
Conservative
Not a Bush
Balls big enough to criticize Obama with him sitting next to him.
Very good at his day job is not a negative

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Harald posted:

lets face it op, neither of them stands a loving chance. I would put odds on

Jeb "Dynasty" bush
Scott "Koch protege" walker
Donald "accelerationism" Trump
Rick "glasses" Perry

before those dudes

I honestly don't care about your list. This thread is about Carson/Rubio.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Harald posted:

lol if you honestly think carson is in the running for the nom, let alone putting him ahead of Rubio.

What do you dislike about Carson?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Harald posted:

It doesn't matter what I think about Carson it matters what the electorate thinks and that is..well they don't give a crap about him

like lets :toxx: if carson wins the Republican nom I can be permabanned and if he does not win it you can be.

No, not toxxing.

Just answer the question. It was not a difficult question.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Harald posted:

To answer your question: I don't dislike Ben Carson. He's probably helped a bunch of kids with his neuro stuff or whatever. He simply isn't a viable candidate POTUS.

What quality would he need to have to be "viable"?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Harald posted:

Having any political experience at all?

Like yeah I'm the best microbiologist in the country but that doesn't mean I get to be president.

*looks at Obama, looks at you, then laughs hysterically*

Oh yes, "Political Experience" carries a lot of weight these days.

If anything, I suspect a growing number of people would prefer someone beyond the typical "Politically Experienced".

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Toxxing based off the idiocy of the american electorate has already cost me :10bux: in the past.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

rear end cobra posted:

What is it that president Ben Carson is going to do that you look especially forward to? Is there any former president you'd like him to emulate?

He is going to lower the sea levels, bring about world peace, and kill Bin Laden again.

But mostly it will break the string of career politicians in the oval office.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

rear end cobra posted:

If there's nothing specific you'd like to see done, and you just want a non-politician as president, I think Donald J Trump is your best bet.

If you swallow the bullshit that presidential hopefuls feed you concerning their intentions, I truly pity you.

He merely strikes me as an intelligent, levelheaded, honest and principled individual with a decent moral compass. I don't need continental shifting promises, but rather stability and common sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

lambeth posted:

Realistically speaking, how do you think Carson would do regarding issues like ISIS, Iran sanctions, and Israel without a political background?

Better than the current office holder, who never had a real job in his life and is quite the polititian.

• Locked thread