Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
I too am on board
I am curious
I am a typical SA poster so whatever the dems tell me to vote for
View Results

• Locked thread
Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
"on board" in terms of gay sex or voting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
lets face it op, neither of them stands a loving chance. I would put odds on

Jeb "Dynasty" bush
Scott "Koch protege" walker
Donald "accelerationism" Trump
Rick "glasses" Perry

before those dudes

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you honestly think carson is in the running for the nom, let alone putting him ahead of Rubio.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Fog Tripper posted:

What do you dislike about Carson?

It doesn't matter what I think about Carson it matters what the electorate thinks and that is..well they don't give a crap about him

like lets :toxx: if carson wins the Republican nom I can be permabanned and if he does not win it you can be.

Harald has issued a correction as of 01:04 on Jul 23, 2015

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
To answer your question: I don't dislike Ben Carson. He's probably helped a bunch of kids with his neuro stuff or whatever. He simply isn't a viable candidate for POTUS.

Harald has issued a correction as of 01:14 on Jul 23, 2015

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Fog Tripper posted:

What quality would he need to have to be "viable"?

Having any political experience at all?

Like yeah I'm the best microbiologist in the country but that doesn't mean I get to be president.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Whelp, still waiting for anyone who isn't a pussy to take me up on this :toxx: offer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Fog Tripper posted:

*looks at Obama, looks at you, then laughs hysterically*

Oh yes, "Political Experience" carries a lot of weight these days.

If anything, I suspect a growing number of people would prefer someone beyond the typical "Politically Experienced".

Harald posted:

Whelp, still waiting for anyone who isn't a pussy to take me up on this :toxx: offer

• Locked thread