Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
I too am on board
I am curious
I am a typical SA poster so whatever the dems tell me to vote for
View Results

• Locked thread
Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Fog Tripper posted:

If you swallow the bullshit that presidential hopefuls feed you concerning their intentions, I truly pity you.

He merely strikes me as an intelligent, levelheaded, honest and principled individual with a decent moral compass. I don't need continental shifting promises, but rather stability and common sense.

He strikes me as most of those things too, although his soundbite about the ACA being worse than slavery was ridiculous and troubling. He also strikes me as someone who doesn't have a lot of knowledge relevant to acting as the head of the executive branch which would leave him as putty in the hands of his unelected advisors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread