Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
I too am on board
I am curious
I am a typical SA poster so whatever the dems tell me to vote for
View Results

• Locked thread
OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

babypolis posted:

he seems like the kind of very smart dude thats just so in love with his own intelligence that he thinks all of his opinions and ideas are wonderful and amazing no matter how poorly thought and misinformed they might be

Basically this. "I'm good at this neurosurgery thing, might as well weigh in on politics" and the fox news viewers ate it up because it was a black man criticizing Obama. OP why do you want a non politician to be the leader of the free world, a job that is exclusively about playing politics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread