Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
I too am on board
I am curious
I am a typical SA poster so whatever the dems tell me to vote for
View Results

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
What are your favorite things about Ben Carson?

Mine is that he was very good at his day job I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Fog Tripper posted:

Not a career politician
Pretty damned smart
Conservative
Not a Bush
Balls big enough to criticize Obama with him sitting next to him.
Very good at his day job is not a negative

Hmm, yes Donald Trump would make a good presidential candidate, but it was actually Obama who criticized Trump at that dinner.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
What is it that president Ben Carson is going to do that you look especially forward to? Is there any former president you'd like him to emulate?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
If there's nothing specific you'd like to see done, and you just want a non-politician as president, I think Donald J Trump is your best bet.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Fog Tripper posted:

If you swallow the bullshit that presidential hopefuls feed you concerning their intentions, I truly pity you.

He merely strikes me as an intelligent, levelheaded, honest and principled individual with a decent moral compass. I don't need continental shifting promises, but rather stability and common sense.

Would you say that you've seen the man in the eye and soul and found him very straight forward and trustworthy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
But the current office holder is really good!

• Locked thread