Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

[That scene from Taxi Driver except instead of a pistol I'm brandishing a tobacco pipe in the mirror, tossing out witty cynicism and dropping sly one liners at my equally quirky arch-nemisis.]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

[Pulling my loaded pipe and a match out from beneath my plaid burberry cowl]

Pardon, were you speaking to me?... you must have been speaking to me, as I do not deduce the presence of any others here, and I'm the most perceptive man in the world. :grin:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*Detective Elliot Stabler punches the perp in the chest*

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

how sad for you, your friend providing the alibi has, shall we say, vanished...

maybe while we search for them, you can tell us a little more about your actions that night. wouldn't it be nice to solve both cases quickly?

joke_explainer

Interrogator: "Don't make me bring the Lieutenant in here. You don't want that."

Prisoner: "You don't frighten me, Detective. I know my rights."

Interrogator: "Suit yourself."

The INTERROGATOR exits. Moments later he returns with the LIEUTENANT, who sits in front of the man. He has a DISGUSTING MOUSTASCHE which GREASILY GLINTS IN THE LIGHT.

Prisoner: "GAH! I'll talk! I'll talk! Take him away!"

Miss Psychosis

[Sexually deviant prisoner leans back in his chair, a small smile crosses his face] Hey... Sup Lieutenant.

joke_explainer

[Lieutenant also smiles. Interrogator begins sweating. Not again.]

Miss Psychosis

Lmao

Miss Psychosis

Bow...Bow chika.

Miss Psychosis

Ferris Bueller's Day In [Subtitle] San Quentin.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

joke_explainer posted:

[Lieutenant also smiles. Interrogator begins sweating. Not again.]

Lil Cunty

"The name's Kinsey Millhone," I said casually, watching his eyes from across the battered, coffee-ringed desk serving as a makeshift interrogation table. "You may have heard of me."

He remained unfazed. "Millhone? Doesn't ring a bell. What's a Millhone?"

"Nothing, it grinds," I replied, carefully writing "O is for Owned" in my notebook.

ty crap

ty landy

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*interrogator real friendly like, big smile* Hey, c'mon man, the sooner you tell us what happened, the sooner we can all go home, yourself included. we know you're innocent. Have a coffee. It's a peak roast, got it from a local place. I'll get you a biscotti after this.

*prisoner, warming up* well, uh, i don't remember anything. sorry officer.

*interrogator quickly swipes hand over face, revealing a stony, grim exterior. his scowl darkens his whole face. his hand reaches for his service pistol.* son, have you ever heard of occupy wall street?

*prisoner rolls eyes* fine.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*Detective Elliot Stabler grinds his heel into the perp's toes, crushing his toenails and rubbing a picture of his daughter all over the perp's face. He's been interrogating the man for 6 hours and still hasn't asked a single question*

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*Detective Elliot Stabler grinds his heel into the perp's toes, crushing his toenails and rubbing a picture of his daughter all over the perp's face. He's been interrogating the man for 6 hours and still hasn't asked a single question*

ty crap

ty landy

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*prisoner scoffs* more like Idiot Unstabler.

*Stabler starts crying and goes to the station shrink, punches a table in half*

----------------

bog pixie

Miss Psychosis posted:

[Sexually deviant prisoner leans back in his chair, a small smile crosses his face] Hey... Sup Lieutenant.

bog pixie

Man chained to a mirror: oh, you brushing your teeth? Just doing a little cleaning?? YOU GONNA BRUFSH YOUR TEEFH YOU LITTLE gently caress? IS THAT IT???

bog pixie

all right bub - ive got a mannequin in my office and that mannequin happens to be outfitted with A) my interrogation goggles B) my pipe which is biigger than the one i have right now and C) my toupee complete with beard. dont make me go in there

bog pixie

that mirror behind us? its not really a mirror. theres a circus clown behind it - been watching us the whole time. how does that make you feel?

Ace of Baes
interrogator: you know that mirror that you've been staring and shouting at for the past 3 hours? it's just a normal mirror, you were yelling at yourself, don't feel so smart now do ya wise guy?

----------------

bog pixie

Ace of Baes posted:

interrogator: you know that mirror that you've been staring and shouting at for the past 3 hours? it's just a normal mirror, you were yelling at yourself, don't feel so smart now do ya wise guy?

(second interrogator comes up) ah, there is a clown though. as i was saying earlier....ppgffff....ahem. there's a definite clown back there.

Miss Psychosis

bog pixie posted:

(second interrogator comes up) ah, there is a clown though. as i was saying earlier....ppgffff....ahem. there's a definite clown back there.

bog pixie

if you tell me the truth you get to go to prison. free lunches; the building is actually owned by Best Buy

Bread Set Jettison

[Detective walks into the Room. The second detectivce places 2 eggs on the perps shoulder and begins to spin him around.]
Detective: Talk...

Perp: I wont!

Detective: TELL US WHERE YOU HID THEM

Perp: I want to speak to my lawyer!

[chair stops spining, 2 fish are placed in the perps hands]

Detective: Talk

[door bursts open]

Cheif: Thats enough Detective Dali!

[leaving angrily but while criss crossing his legs] Detective: This isn't over

joke_explainer

Detective: I know you killed those kids god dammit!! You googled 'best way to kill kids' just hours before it happened! You commented on the Kids Killers forum with the name KillingKids2Day! You were a re-reg, too! God dammit!! Confess!!

Perp: *smirks* You won't get a peep out of me, detective.

Detective: Gah... Alright. Well, since we're here anyway... Lemme get your opinion on this new song I'm working on. It's real original stuff, but inspired by the old days, you know? I think it's going to go viral. *starts playing video on his youtube*

Perp: *blank stare. after a few bars* I did it. I confess. Get me out of here!

*later, the Chief is talking to the Detective*

Chief: You did it again, Detective Kid Rock. We couldn't be more proud.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

joke_explainer posted:

Detective: I know you killed those kids god dammit!! You googled 'best way to kill kids' just hours before it happened! You commented on the Kids Killers forum with the name KillingKids2Day! You were a re-reg, too! God dammit!! Confess!!

Detective: Gah... Alright. Well, since we're here anyway... Lemme get your opinion on this new song I'm working on. It's real original stuff, but inspired by the old days, you know? I think it's going to go viral. *starts playing video on his youtube*

*later, the Chief is talking to the Detective*

Chief: You did it again, Detective Kid Rock. We couldn't be more proud.

started strong, maintained momentum then lost its way. Here' try this one:

joke_explainer

i thought the inversion of expectations that its kid rock interrogating him (who is notorious for his intolerably bad music) would have been funny, but I was wrong. i'm sorry. drat.

Miss Psychosis

joke_explainer posted:

i thought the inversion of expectations that its kid rock interrogating him (who is notorious for his intolerably bad music) would have been funny, but I was wrong. i'm sorry. drat.

I laughed actually.

GEExCEE

*father of a teenage son voice:* baw widda baw wa bang wa bang biggy

fuck. marry. t-rex

Kid rock doesn't make any sense except he has kid in the name. You didn't actually set up a kid pun or w.e

If anything a pedophile murderer in hypothetical joke world should love KidRock, because he wants to gently caress kids or something etc

That would have taken your joke to that next level

tao of lmao

Kid Rock: The killer was a cop?
Deputy: How do you know?
Kid Rock: Cause I'm a cowboy, baby. I can smell a pig from a mile away.

google THIS

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Kid rock doesn't make any sense except he has kid in the name. You didn't actually set up a kid pun or w.e

If anything a pedophile murderer in hypothetical joke world should love KidRock, because he wants to gently caress kids or something etc

mods help t-rex's account has been hacked by lizard wizard

joke_explainer

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Oh, poo poo, I didn't even think of that. No it had nothing to do with the Kid in Kid Rock's name, just the inversion of expectations -- it's kind of like too many jokes already in the thread, where something banal or annoying is treated like torture and it forces the perpetrator to confess. So it was like 'drat, not even just somebody's terrible music, it was Kid Rock!' But I agree, I should have put more thought into it.

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

Kid Rock: The killer was a cop?
Deputy: How do you know?
Kid Rock: Cause I'm a cowboy, baby. I can smell a pig from a mile away.

Yeah Kid Rock's getting up there in age. He should probably become a detective. Or a TV detective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Season 3 of True D make it happen

• Locked thread