Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Considering how bad the manga got after the Tournament of Power, making a new series instead of turning the manga into more Super episodes is definitely the better course of action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I will admit a Moro villan card coulda been fun with the abilities he displayed (ignoring his last form cuz it’s generic as poo poo) . Heck have a Galaxy Squad link/category for the Z fighters.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Saw that FP SSJ4 Goku was out and decided to log in for the first time in a while. Had just enough stones for 3 multis (and the freebie) and got it on the 3rd multi with a Vegeto Blue animation. :getin:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Evil Fluffy posted:

Saw that FP SSJ4 Goku was out and decided to log in for the first time in a while. Had just enough stones for 3 multis (and the freebie) and got it on the 3rd multi with a Vegeto Blue animation. :getin:

Got him on a Zeno animation on the first rotation of discounts.

Time to save til New Years or Heroes, I guess

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Got him on 2nd rotation with a goku black rift. Part 2 I think is the Omega LR which yeah no thanks lol. Depending on the heroes cards might pull if there isn't that many restrictions on them.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Pulled the INT Vegeta/Trunks that’s been hiding from me for months. Almost pulled them for coins too, so glad I get to save instead.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

Shindragon posted:

Got him on 2nd rotation with a goku black rift. Part 2 I think is the Omega LR which yeah no thanks lol. Depending on the heroes cards might pull if there isn't that many restrictions on them.

The main restriction with Heroes cards tends to be needing a team of other Heroes cards. Or at least the general Crossover category. Most of them don't work well outside those parameters. The Crossover SS4s can get some of their passives on other teams (mostly full power or giant ape power) but not the full thing. God Trunks especially is really good with a full Heroes team but weak as hell anywhere else. So if you've got a good stock of them already or pull a good number when it comes around it's worth having a dedicated team or two.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Pulled two old ssr ezas on that new banner. Go gently caress yourself dokkan. That being said God Goku PHY is now in the shop. Bought myself a dupe and now hes at 18 aa which is very nice.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got a decent selection of the new crossover characters, including two copies of the new SSJ4 Vegito. I assume he’s the new best leader over God Trunks?

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off
I got about ten Janembas, a couple each of gold Cooler, KingFu, SS3 Rose and the new blue Vegeta, and then one of the new SS4 Broly, but no new SS4 Vegito which is the only thing I really wanted. Bluh.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
550 stones spent, got all featured units. Yay I think?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Got two dupes of teq blue vegeta, two dupes or black janemba. Got two dupes of Goku Black SSJ3 two dupes of new Fu and one pull of the Vegito card. Pretty good haul honestly.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Got everyone, including 5 LB Vegito, so that's nice. Now to grind the event to awaken 5 of these nerds. Least the new EZA batch was easy.

Having an issue with the Porunga dragon balls, though. One of them wants me to do the Turtle School training, but I've done it twice and it hasn't triggered.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

3 multis got me everyone except Janemba, and an extra copy of fp broly and golden metal cooler. Probably going to pull more as stones build up since I’d like a copy or two of fp vegito. Cleared out the eza dungeon for the round 3 units too to upgrade them. I guess bardock and gohan don’t get ezas yet since they got tur upgrades later than the others?

Ssj3 goku black seems kinda bad? Or maybe I’m missing something.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
SSJ3 Black as some restrictions. He needs 3 crossover team members to guard all attacks. Without them it's basically RNG he guards (high chance which is what 50 percent?) He's more capable if he transforms, which yeah need to be the fifth turn.
His passive when he transforms is pretty good:

Recovers 40% HP (once only) and from the next turn onward, recovers 15% HP at start of turn; Ki +4 and ATK & DEF +200%; plus an additional ATK & DEF +150% when attacking; raises ATK & DEF by up to 150% (the more HP remaining, the greater the stat boost); guards all attacks; launches an additional attack that has a high chance of becoming a Super Attack and if there is an enemy whose name includes "Super Saiyan God SS", launches another additional attack that has a great chance of becoming a Super Attack

Course the extra DEF sorta being relied that your HP is high does kinda suck. But least now when he transform he just guards. Period.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Nov 24, 2023

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So the 8th year anniversary units are available with red coins right now. I don’t have either, which one is more worth getting?

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

So the 8th year anniversary units are available with red coins right now. I don’t have either, which one is more worth getting?

The Z duo has a better active/standby skill (if you can build it up), but the GT duo has damage reduction, which is always invaluable in high-end content. I'd pick the GT duo, personally. Damage reduction every time they come up is more appealing to me than one really good attack.

That said, don't spend coins til you get and use all your "tons of thanks" tickets and/or frosty miracle tickets if you do any of the discount summons. A lucky pull might answer your dilemma for you.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
GT duo. The Spirit Bomb is a revive and a counter.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
I feel like I haven’t touched a World Tournament in ages. Kinda nice to have one back to pick up Awakening medals.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
It has been a bit. Im glad they let you do x30 off the bat so i can get to 20 million points fast. Piccolo is a god in WT.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

This is the first time I've been playing when a WT was going on ever since I pikced up the WT cheese piccolo awhile back and goddamn he's so dumb. Even when I had a lead that wasn't boosting him his skill just oneshot every non-PHY enemy. With him as a leader I think the only thing I see him not OHKO are a couple of tanky PHY units. And he's even a leader for PHY Super Broly and AGI Vegeta/Nappa so in the rare times where a Piccolo isn't up on turn 1 one of them usually is (and some mix of Jaco/Chaotzu) so it's still an immediate win. I'm a bit surprised they haven't made WT harder but I guess even the current setup still has a very small chance of dying to RNG and having stuff that requires a win streak be at the mercy of RNG would suck.

I also noticed I hadn't Dokkan awakened on of the villains (some demon looking guy whose name I forget) from the recent Crossover event and apparently you can't run those with keys so I guess I have to hope I'm active the next time they do a Xeno/crossover event to be able to make this guy worth using at all. :argh:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Rolled pretty hard on these silly Step Ups and picked up a lot of the missing LV120 leads (INT Majin Vegeta, AGL Zamasu), so I'm pretty happy with that. Got a lot of dupes to feed into LRs and URs as a bonus.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Rolled on both banners and was happy with the pulls.

Super banner: Got Yajirobe, Got Movie Kid Goku, Got a dupe LR Goku/Gohan, a dupe STR Beerus LR, a dupe Godku (very much appreciated)
Extreme Banner: Got LR Rose, Dupe INT Perfect Cell, two dupes of DFE Ginyu, AGL GOOOOOOOOOOOLDEN FREEZA LR, Frost Teq, Majin Vegeta (really wanted him), Cooler (final card to rainbow) and a dupe rainbowed Cooler LR.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The Global/JP sync is happening this summer. Hell yeah.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Finally jeez. Also gogeta and Broly kits are stupid good. Cant wait for July. Probably aiming for Broly cuz that Domain ability.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

LR Beast Gohan is the best character in the game. No one summon on part 1 of the anniversary in July

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
The reign of Gogeta and Broly as the best units in the game lasted until Beast Gohan came out (and even the Gamma's are supposedly pretty awesome as well).

I've also come around to Piccolo Jr as the best WT unit, after finally having to use him for the missions.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Kefla's EZA is pretty awesome, and I think the rest of the U6 EZA's are also pretty good. I was being lazy on completing Omega and she seemed to do a really good job on the two teams I tried to complete it.

Not sure about how good the new Goku Black is though, as it looks like his domain conflicts with Zamasu's (and the new Broly's on JP). Seems like he can get a bunch of super attacks off though which is always fun to see.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

I deeply apologize for the noob questions, but

1. Where do I go to farm Dragon Stones after finishing Quests?

2. Is there a Goon Discord for Dokkan?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

The man called M posted:

The best stone farm after Quest mode is either the DB Story sections or EZAs.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

The man called M posted:

Missions should be chock full of Dragon Stones. Really, it's a lot of churning and burning on content and hoarding up what you can get.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Awww, gently caress me, phone died and I probably lost my Dokkan account. For some reason it's throwing me an error when I try to transfer game data. I had even thrown away some cash during a sale on stones at one point. Oh well.

Haerc fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Apr 8, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
If you have a receipt or a transaction, you can probably get on their support page and get them to generate you an account transfer code.

https://bnfaq.channel.or.jp/inquiry/1624