Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants
Spend a couple of stones on increasing your character limit, seriously. It's like one stone for five slots that's gently caress all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants
I got an EOI Frieza from a friendpoint multipull!

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants
Great post Wuxi, I enjoy writeups on this game.

Wuxi posted:

Sadly, he is no SSJ, but on the bright side, neither is anyone else in Int.

Arent' super saiyan trunks and teen ssj gohan both decent INT SSJs? Or am I mixed up?

Actually I'm getting a lot of use out of RoF SSJ PHY Gohan at the moment.

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants
Ah, fair enough. I saved my stones for the rate up event and got 5 SSRs so I might have a skewed idea of the rarity of them in FTP. (I haven't spent anything, although I'll cop to rerolling until I got SSJ3 Goku in an early pull :getin:

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants
Wish me luck, I'm gonna try and Devilman spam Broly and hope for a one shot KO :getin:

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

My summons got me the new SSR INT Android 18. Will she be good for a Cell team?

Absolutely

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants
Having done a single Cell run, it feels as though he can be ground down and weathered by having a spread of strong INT and a few anti regens. My attempt was obviously suboptimal in hindsight (a whole bunch of soul to soul and one hard hitter) but I still almost bumbled through it with senzus, dende, ox king and ranfan. Next time I'm just going to take my heaviest INT and a couple to block regen instead.

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants
Holy moley my condolences. I did a dokkan multipull earlier and got SSR PHY Fat Trunks so I'm pretty happy.

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

The only notable thing I got was the banner SSR Agl Super Vegeta. On one hand I'm happy that I have an Agl SSR now. On the other hand, an agl versus a teq for anti-regeration? Seems not good.

Yeah, after I spent all that time grinding to get the Strike Tien and you'd be insane to actually use him there :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Positronbob
Jul 5, 2007
Right through the pants

The Ninth Layer posted:

Is there an easy way to refresh which friends/guests you have access to for a run? None of my Kid Buu or Kaioken Goku buddies came up for the Broly event I'm looking to run.

Nope, you have to do a cheap stamina level or something else you're working on to refresh it.