Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magna
Sep 3, 2007

Echophonic posted:

This is good because Zarbon and Dodoria don't seem to be very good. Metamorphosis is lame at a 5% heal, Frieza's Minion is only +300 atk, and Frieza's Army is +1000 defense, which is okay. They also link to nobody else. The SR PHY Dodoria's leader ability seems alright, though, +20% HP for TEQ, STR, and PHY and SR INT Zarbon is +25% INT attack.

Meta owns because of a bug that will eventually get patched out, letting you heal for a lot more than it should. First, meta heals 5% for each member of the link so you get 10% from Zarbon+Frieza. Now for the buggy part you can abuse: each time you move a character in the attack sequence the link reforms and you get healed again.

Example:
1. Frieza and Zarbon are in slot 1 and 2, first heal happens.
2. Click orbs to lock slot 1
3. Move Slot 2 to Slot 3 and then move it back. Second heal happens.
4. Click orbs to lock slot 2
5. Hold slot 3's character then let go of it and click orbs to lock him. Third heal happens.

This basically translates into healing for 10-12k every other turn with a decently leveled team.

Magna fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Aug 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magna
Sep 3, 2007

Petiso posted:

Did the Dragon Stone Multi-summon, didn't get any of Frieza's transformations and my only SR was a TEQ Raditz...

Well, at least I can start a saiyan team with him and the Nappa and Vegeta from the event, I also got a STR Android 19 and a INT Dr. Gero so now I have a full balanced android team with Androids 16 through 20 with a Cell Jr. as a pet. Also got an INT Guldo which I heard are valuable for Ginyu teams, just missing Jeice and Ginyu to complete mine.

My two multi-summons gave me one SR each, TEQ Raditz and STR Goku. Raditz definitely seems worthless because of his passive and almost every R was a copy of something I already had, very sad.

Magna
Sep 3, 2007

New Leaf posted:

Does anyone know what the new Dragonball wishes do in regards to making a type stronger? Is it just high-end training items?

10 of each common medal, 10 rare medals, 5 super rare medals, 1 ultra rare medal all matching the type you pick and 7 training swords.

Magna
Sep 3, 2007

ChronoReverse posted:

I burned all 150 I had with no luck. This game doesn't encourage me to spend money because it doesn't give any sort of hope. I have enough R's that I'm using them as (inefficient) training fodder now.

Yea, I have done 6 multipulls and 7 single pulls and have gotten more than 1 SR from a multipull twice. So 335 stones for 9 SRs, with a few being really good, one being useless, and one being a dupe.

Magna
Sep 3, 2007

Buttermonster posted:

What happens in regards of stamina when you reach rank 100? Can you still get rank xp to regain stamina, or is that no longer possible?

Hopefully we get cards for farmer with a shotgun and driver's license Piccolo.

It keeps going but you do gain a bonus five stamina going from 99 to 100.