Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I thought Goku HAD to be super saiyan during the summoning scene to get a super rare or better, but I guess not since I got SR Ginyu from normal Goku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So you can get him on Hard? That's good to know.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

You don't need to beat Tao on all difficulties to unlock the ability for him to drop, do you?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So I've been using these awakening item daily missions to bring up N characters to 20 and then z awaken them to feed to my main guys. Should I be leveling these guys up to 40 before using them up? Certainly they give more exp at 40, but I feel like it is faster to just z awaken them and use them immediately so I can start on other N characters.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I hope SR Ginyu is good, I just Z-Awoke him to SSR.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Links can be weird, I've found. SR Ginyu does not link with Frieza (at least not with 1st Form Frieza that was in the game before this event), but he does link with Master Roshi.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got that SSR Teen Gohan, and a bunch of other SR for my dragon stones, not bad. Thankfully Teen Gohan can be put on the same team as the event Gohan.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Can SSR characters be Z-Awoken? Is there a level beyond SSR (maybe SSR2????) ?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Webbeh posted:

ps, per Reddit: (PSA) Farm for INT medals today so you can awaken Mecha Frieza tommorow without waiting another week

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/3fvid3/psa_farm_for_int_medals_today_so_you_can_awaken/

Interesting but if Mecha Frieza is as hard to get as Tao and Jackie Chun have been, I'll never see him anyway.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

After trying a bunch of times to get every strike character and failing, I got a Mecha Frieza. That's great, but the only problem is my current team already has two SSR tech guys in it already (Teen Gohan and Z-Awakened Ginyu), so I don't think he can fit.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Largepotato posted:

He's int though. :confused:

Yeah I meant int. Whatever the purple one is, I have trouble remembering which is which.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

New Leaf posted:

King Cold doesn't have a connection to half the Friezas. What the gently caress? The only one I see is 2nd form Frieza. Glad I don't care about him either, I got my one, I'm satisfied.

That's really weird, especially since you think if King Cold was going to only be connected to one Frieza it'd be mecha frieza.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got the SSR Final Form Frieza from my multi-summon, and that SR Phy Raditz I see a lot of people use. If only Frieza and Ginyu had a link, I'd really be set.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I have a ton of Rares now, and I have a couple question. Are there any Rares I should look out for and keep? With a bunch of extra rares, should I just train them all into one and z-awaken them like with N's, or should I go the extra step of getting Ns, z-awakening them, and then feeding those to my rares to awaken them that way?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I think my problem with my Rares is that now my character capacity is full, so I can't just friend summon a bunch of Ns to awaken then give to the rares. I hate having to train unleveled rares with rares, I feel like there's a more efficient use for them but I guess it's not the end of the world to do some inefficient training.

And is it just me, or is that SR Girl Saiyan Bardock Pal actually quite good? Her leader ability seems very useful.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

That's what I thought. I think I'll raise her up in lieu of not having that Frieza.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So Dragon Stones are a finite resource right? Eventually you will run out of them (besides buying them). Should a person be more careful how they spend them? Right now I'm collecting 5 and then doing a summon in the hopes of SSR Bardock or Goku.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is that SR Phys Raditz good? I just got him.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How is the drop rate for subsequent R Bardocks? Is it like SR Event drop rates or is it more reasonable since he is only rare?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is it worth it to do these awakening medal missions on Z-Hard? It takes a lot longer and it didn't seem like the medals it was giving were really that much better than Hard. But I only tried it once.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Are there any guaranteed ways to get one Kibito Kai medal? It's all I need to z awaken my Teen Gohan. I got the one from the dragonball wish.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Man it kinda sucks that SSJ Teen Gohan takes AGI medals and not INT ones to z-awaken. All I need is one more medal, a kibito kai, but I didn't know that was an AGI medal until it was too late.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I've noticed some people online using Tora, one of Bardock's pals, in their team. Is he really good somehow? He doesn't seem particularly useful in any way, and it seems like there are much better saiyans of his type to use.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

That makes sense. I have SSR Teen Gohan so that's probably why I don't see the use for him. I just awakened him to fuse away before I saw other people using him.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I've really experimented with making a team that synergies with each other, do link skills stack? Like I see King Vegeta links with Bardock under Saiyan Warrior Race and Saiyan Pride. If they link during a battle, do both of those go off?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I'm very glad to have gotten a King Vegeta, so as my eternal nightmare of running that level over and over is finally done.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I literally had no idea when you pick a number to move, the other two numbers stay and only the one you pick is rolled again. I thought they were all rolled again every turn.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is Broly not in Dokkan Battle? I tried looking up info on the japanese version and couldn't find any for him.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I wish I could run this strike on Z-Hard, but my STR guys are pretty bad.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is Demonic Pride Piccolo a new Piccolo? I just got him and Future 17 from a multi summon. They both seems to have good leader abilities, passives and links.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

After another bad multi-summon, I think I'll keep to single summons from now on.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Do you get more exp for a character by training them with two awakened rares, or by combining those two rares first and then using that with the character you want to train?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got Kid Vegeta today. Only took three tries for him to show up, too.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Isn't there a level where you can get a bunch of senzu beans?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Was there ever any consensus on what is better to do when you have 50 stones, a multi summon or a bunch of single ones?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

For more Bojack Friends medals, can you just run through the fights on normal or hard to get more or do you have to pick them up from the capsules laying in the stage after your first time through?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Getting 12 more medals of each person for Bojack is tougher than I thought it would be. I guess after the first time you do a mission you are no longer guaranteed to get a medal from it anymore, and the medal in the stage goes away after you pick it up once.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I just don't know if it is more efficient to do the Extreme Peril stage where all Bojack Associates medals can drop, or just do their individual levels.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I dokkan awakened Bojack to Full Power. Now I only need 43 more Gregories to Z-awaken!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Didn't get anybody that cool from my summons. The evil SR Android 18, the SR Kid Trunks from the last event, that EoI Frieza, SR 1st form Cell.