Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Looks like the main new Heroes unit is going to be Super Saiyan God Trunks:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=20X0YTuR86k&feature=emb_title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got all the new units in 150 stones. May go back in a bit more to try and get some Pan and God Trunks dupes........

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got the new K+C on my second discount baybeee

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I threw bunch of multis at the Super Vegeta banner, didn't even get a FEATURED unit let alone the man himself. I got some good stuff from the NYE step up, so that's not too bad.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Version Z update just came out this morning. A lot of great changes, I especially like the Activate All potential orbs button and auto-map/auto-battle

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

While I think the auto-pick-a-friend thing is pretty decent, I find it funny it will auto-pick friends that you actually cannot use in events with restricted units like the LR Gohan thing.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Finally collected all the series 1 pettan stickers!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Nice, got the SSJ4s. I can officially say this anniversary is Good now.

Is LR FP Frieza with buying with coins? I remember people hyping hum up when he first came out

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

That’s good to know, thanks!

But I also learned the LR SSJ4s are getting an EZA, and I’ve somehow dodged ever pulling the AGL LR SSJ4 Goku. So I may wind up buying him instead.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Only the true dokkan elite will pull for Raditz

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Oh nice, I got LR Nappa from my tickets. That’s a new LR for me!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I can’t event get through phase 1 of the Cooler red zone lol

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I think I got my first Whis and Beerus animation on the Cooler banner!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Echophonic posted:

Right, I'm just struggling to fill out slots 5 and 6. I figure STR Cooler is obvious, one of the LR FF Friezas, probably TEQ Cooler as a floating support. I still need to EZA Transforming Frieza, but he seems like an obvious add, too. Maybe I should EZA Coolieza, too? Really hammer the "this team is only Cooler and Frieza" theme.

I'm having a bit of the same problem. I don't have AGL LR Final Form Frieza, nor do I have the LR PHY Janemba. So my team is like:

STR LR Final Form Cooler
STR Transforming Cooler
STR LR Final Form Freiza
TEQ Transforming Freiza
... TEQ Cooler? The one that awakens from the new event? as a support
INT Janema? TEQ Golden Frieza?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Right AGL Turles. I haven’t EZA’d home yet, because the bardock team I’m using can’t beat stage 29.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got Gamma 2 and my first 17/18. Not sure if want to go back to try and get Gamma 1

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yeah, it’s very disappointing. I think the new Piccolo is still pretty good though

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Happy to report I’m now the proud owner of a rainbow Chiaoman

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I might be calling it quits on summoning, after getting like my 4th LR Gohan (that i already had rainbowed before the banner) I think I have to admit to myself that I’m not getting Piccolo

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Well my carnival summons went way better than any other recent banner! I got Carnival Metal Cooler, who I’ve wanted since he came out. And then I got two of the new AGL Goku! I hope he’s good!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got a decent selection of the new crossover characters, including two copies of the new SSJ4 Vegito. I assume he’s the new best leader over God Trunks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So the 8th year anniversary units are available with red coins right now. I don’t have either, which one is more worth getting?