Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I had enough stones to do two summons. I queue up one and see Goku has gold hair. I jokingly get hyped for SSGSS Vegata...... only to GET SSGSS VEGETA ahhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How can you collect 500,000 zeni from the Pure Heart, Evil Ambition stage? Is it accumulative over multiple runs or do you have to get that much in one run?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So in the 1st round, what happens to the second place team that also apparently keeps going? Is that just weird flavor text thing, or is that effecting something I'm not seeing?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Here's my team:

Perhaps not the best synergy, but I've had absolutely zero problems in the tournament so far.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Didn't get any of the new SSRs from my couple summons, but I did get SSR SSJ2 Vegeta from it.

Is there any guaranteed way to get Kibito medals? Like a level that will usually have them or an enemy in the story quests that will usually drop one?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Where do you get the Goku medals you need to dokkan awaken the TEQ Goku from the Showdown levels?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So do only characters with the link do damage to Broly, or is it as long as the link is active everyone that turn can hurt him?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got AGL SSGSS Goku, I guess he goes well with my STR SSGSS Vegeta.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

OK, didn't get Broly BUT I got the SSR STR Goten so it's not all bad... right? I mean I hope he's good.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Well I'm putting all my hopes and dreams into Devilman anyway, but it's good to know the Goten Is Good.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What items are you all using for the big Broly fight?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

With all these awakenings to get a good team to fight Broly, I've kinda ran out of zenni. I know the hercule challenge is the best place to get money, but are there any other good stages to get some?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I did another single summon and got the SSR SSJ Vegeta that has the anti-broly link. At this rate I'll get all the SSRs related to broly EXCEPT for Broly.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How many bars of health does the big Broly have?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So the SSR Goten you get from the event has the leader skill "ATK +5% for every Ki Sphere obtained". What does that mean exactly? Does it just effect Goten, or everyone? Do the Ki Spheres have to be the matching color of the character, or can any sphere do?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How do you get the most out of the Big Bucks Hercule Challenge? Do you want to fight all the fights you can, or hit all the '?' spaces?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Now with more zenni, my broly team looks like:

UR STR SSJ Goten
UR TEQ SSJ Goku
SSR INT King Vegeta
SSR TEQ Mighty Mask
--
UR AGL SSJ2 Vegeta
UR AGL SSGSS Goku

The top for are the rampage blockers, the bottom two are my best AGL characters.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Beat Broly 3 teams got my UR PHY Broly. That's pretty good, I think I'm through with the event unless I get really lucking an summon a STR Broly somehow.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I did 4 last summons:

SR AGL SSJ Kid Trunks (Talent From Dad)
SR STR Tien (Respect to the Strong)
SR STR SSJ Kid Trunks (Talented Son)
SR PHY Vegeta (Extreme Elite's Pride)

I shouldn't be too upset, It's probably quite lucky to get 4 SRs in a row.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Well, a Vegeta appears in the GT Summon image and he is clean-shaven : http://i.imgur.com/4BjF3YN.png

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I have 4 silver SSR tickets, so all I care about is making sure I get one more then the tournament ends.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got SSJ3 Goku from may SSR tickets! Here is my team as it is now (although they are all max level now), who should be removed to put in Goku?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

y-yeah...

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

My summons got me the new SSR INT Android 18. Will she be good for a Cell team?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I tried the big Cell fight. Got about half his life down before using. I'm not sure the team I have is the best I can make for it. What I'm using is

SSR INT Mecha Frieza - leader for +Ki
UR INT Android 18
SSR INT Android 16 - for the verious anti-regeneration passives and links
UR INT SSJ Trunks
SSR INT King Vegeta -the two strong INT damage dealers I have (that aren't already in the team). I have the SSR INT Demon Piccolo that I could awaken and replace King Vegeta with.
SSR INT Kid Bulma - I dont know I heard stuns were good and she can stun and is INT so

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I'm not quite sure I'll be able to beat this Cell event. I don't have stunners besides the rare chance Bulma, I don't have Turles and my heaviest-hitting INT characters are the new UR 18 and the UR SSJ Trunks from the beginning of the game.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I did a couple more summons with the stones I had left. Got pretty lucky I think, I got the INT SR Babadi (the stunner) and the new SSR Super Trunks.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Decided to do a summon to get try get INT Cell or Turles or something. Saw the "Bye Guys" thing for the first time ever, and got SSR* INT Cooler. I'm not sure if that is good or not.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Three stones here we come!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Hey I got the new PHY SSGSS Vegeta!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I dont have a Golden Frieza yet, so this event coming back is good timing for me. I'll probably awaken mecha frieza, thought I do have 2nd and 3rd forms hanging around too.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is there a list that shows which Resurrection F level gives out which medal?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I think all of the new SSGSS Goku/Vegeta/Golden Frieza are very good, but Frieza edges out due to his damage reduction and that AGI has more great damage-dealing characters than PHY and TEQ.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Wow, Ultimate Gohan in a team with the new PHY SSGSS Vegeta did about 290,000 damage to Golden Frieza on Z Hard. I've never seen that much damage from one attack.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So what does it mean when you summon and the text turns rainbow-colored? I thought it meant a character being advertised was certain, but that seems not to be the case.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got General Blue SSR Kid Goku from my Dragonball summons, how lucky!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I have Third Form Frieza. Should I be trying to collect medals to dokkan him? I didn't realize that version of Golden Frieza was any good.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Hey that Tales of Links game came out today. It's pretty neat I think.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Echophonic posted:

What's it like? The store page, as always, is unhelpful.

The gameplay is similar to dokkan battle, in that you have a field of colored objects and you are linking same-colored objects to do damage. Instead of picking an orb from the bottom that hits a chain, you are instead drawing a line between like-colored characters. The characters are ranked 1-5 stars which I think is similar to that Bleach game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Did a single summon and got the new SR Krillin. Is he useful in a Buu team? I have SSJ3 Goku and the two gotenks.