Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

His haunts are not confined to the valley, but extend at times to the adjacent roads...
Does SR Cyborg Tao kinda blow or is it just me? His Leader skill is okay, but if you already have that role filled he's kinda lackluster. I wanted him to replace my R Tien but he's pretty much the same. One thing I do like about him is he has a link with SR Dodoria.

I wanna farm him some more before the event is up, but am I right in saying that farming and training him will only make his Super more powerful? His overall battle performance is still gonna be on the weak side, I think.

Oh well. Worse was spending near 50 stones for the new SSR Gohan and not getting it. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

His haunts are not confined to the valley, but extend at times to the adjacent roads...
And I just used a Vegeta from the last event and found out that he and Cyborg Tao have a link. Nooooooooo, I farmed that poo poo all loving day and didn't get him once. :negative:

e: Another new event was just announced through the News panel. Starts 7/30. The obtainable character is SR Jackie Chun, and I'm pretty sure it's a chance drop unlike the Vegeta/Nappa event starting soon.

Perpetual Ascent fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Jul 28, 2015

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

edit: dumb

Event definitely owns :getin:

Perpetual Ascent fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Aug 1, 2015

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

This event doesn't seem that good to me tbh. Getting a guaranteed SR for spending 50 stones is a lot worse than having a +% for the better SSRs to come.

I imagine most people agree, but sitting around on stones gets pretty boring. Plus, SSR Frieza and Xenoverse Trunks, man!

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

I think that promotion ended some time ago, unfortunately.

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

I pulled and got SR Fasha, one of Bardock's crew.

:suicide:

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

Chinook posted:

Dragon Quest Monsters: Super Light download

gently caress. Yes.

There might finally be a need for two threads if DQM:SL takes off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

RE: DQM:SL, I can't get it to download data. Everything seems to be working fine, it just won't download when prompted - sits at 0% and occasionally crashes.

e: It's working now... Okay then.

e2: Used your referral code. Enjoy, man. I've been foaming at the mouth waiting for this game to come out in English.

Perpetual Ascent fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Aug 16, 2015