Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

:yeah:
i have been playing treasure cruise since around the time it launched and i think its okay

i thought about startin the dbz one too but my phones internal storage is tiny and it wont fit

well,thanks for reading my poste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

this dragonball poopin game is way more complicated that treasure cruise i barely know whats going theres so much UI

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

gokule or go home

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

ive been playing dokkan battle for the past week but im not really diggin it as much as treasure cruise.
i like dokkan battle's battle system more and i like that there can be the same character in different types, unlike in treasure cruise where luffys are always strength, zoros are always dex etc.. except for different forms of chopper.
the main draw of these games, for me, was being able to build a Dream Team of all the colorful characters from the series i like and i am finding that, as much as i like dragon ball, theres not a ton of characters here i like all that much. not enough to want to try and grind them out or anything anyway