Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain
and when that doesn't start
there's murder in my heart
Cyborg Tao is okay. He can be in the same team with your Mercenary Tao, and the super they share rarely applies an instant death effect (haven't seen it happen) which could conceivably be used to cheese a boss you couldn't beat otherwise. He's also afaik unique, so you're not going to go and pull a better version tomorrow.

The best level I've found to grind character xp (through a ton of N card drops to level and awaken) is Hard Ghost Town Investigation, under The Ultimate Life Form, though it only gives you green guys. Through rank 20 you can run it endlessly too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain

Rapner posted:

Elemental Wings is a gacha shmup. Cool idea, but you can't join leagues if your phone is rooted...

If your phone weren't rooted and you helped me figure out how to be friends to specific people, you'd know and be invited to help me do a boss battle I found (it's available for the next 40 minutes)

MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain
I have a whole lot of more important life and gaming objectives in mind, but right now I'm working on this witch thing that's deliberately stealing all of my personal info.

Update: and I don't understand any of its mechanics

MPLS to NOLA fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Aug 2, 2015

MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain

Nuebot posted:

What's the trick to getting buff super fast in this game? I'm so close to getting another pull on the freezer machine but hit a wall on both story progression and hardmode retreads.

That's the central question. It looks like your best bet is find a long map and fight as many guys as you can in hopes you're rewarded with their cards, so you can combine and then awaken them for monster experience. I don't like it much.

MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain
Chain Chronicles (Android & I think iOS) is okay, and though the theme is generic they put a lot of effort into story (nearly (?) every one of the hundreds (?) of characters has their own side story). More importantly, the drop rates are so screwy right now you can generate unlimited non-premium currencies (which you can buy almost everything with) for time and a small initial buy-in so now's a great time to start!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749726 <---Games thread

MPLS to NOLA fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Nov 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MPLS to NOLA
Aug 14, 2010

i gotta little trigger
twitchin in my brain

Ranzear posted:

In non-Dokkan news, Ragnaquest launched tonight on Android and iOS.

I'm 8258206218 name of Walg

I picked Thor based on attack power and I'm happy with that even though he's slow as dick. The 40% speed blue leader sounds fun but he might be useless compared to the attack leads.

You probably want to post about this in the iOS and Android games megathreads if you want people to see it op.