Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
I really want to like the game, but it's really not giving me an easy time. I've pulled like 10 Chiaotzu using dragon stones, every useful character I have is from grinding events basically(I started with Roshi).

Edit: And only after reading this thread do I find out I could have been combining those Chiaotzu and getting way more exp. Argh.

Zeron fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jul 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
I don't really mind because I have yet to get a single decent drop the entire time I've played the game. My entire team is event dropped Rares because I haven't gotten anything better than them yet. I've gotten so much chaff.

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
To be fair there was probably some good stuff in there that I rolled but just did not like/want to use. Like if I'd known about combining for super levels I would have kept all 10 of the SR Chiaotzu cards that I rolled(Seriously 50 dragon stones).

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
Number of attacks. If the enemy has 0 left it means that they are attacking sometime this turn.

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
Considering they will probably release it with the Resurrection F stuff, and that that only released so early in Japan to celebrate the release of the movie...hard to tell exactly how long it'll be. They might go chronological(ish) order instead of releasing it early.

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
I spent the entire last two events grinding Last Battle over and over on Z-Hard for the hover-chair Frieza. Changed tracks this time and went the easier route, completing the entire event on every difficulty to get him. Not quite sure why he is so difficult to get because he's kind of awful, but I needed him for my Frieza team. At least my hundred Bardock cards went to good use.

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
Whether it's worth it or not really depends. It's a ton of work, but besides the really good incidental rewards(massive exp, tons of money, lots of medals, new characters) you have 1-2 guaranteed SSRs waiting if you really go for it. I've had very few multi-pulls that weren't horribly disappointing, I would put the cost of getting an SSR through the tournament as a lot less dragon stone wise than trying to pull one. The only issue is of course the sheer amount of time you have to put in.

And yeah pretty much, every tournament.

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010

Wuxi posted:

The passive-stunners are bad. Bulma has a pretty bad chance, Chiaotzu only stuns the first turn he appears and never again.
You want two or three out of the on-hit/on-super stunners: Babidi, General Blue, Turles, TEQ Whis. All of those have a 50% chance to procc and stun for 2 rounds (besides Whis, who doesn't need a super though) and enough Ki to support them (probably Mecha Freeza leader + Turles friend)

My last try was with Mecha Frieza leader, Babidi, TEQ Whis, INT Perfect Cell, TEQ Final Form Frieza and STR SSJ Goku(for power) as well as a friend Turles....it still wasn't anywhere close to enough. Got through 2 healthbars before giving up because it was like a brick wall. Tried with the regeneration blocking link but just didn't have enough firepower at that point. Not really sure how you are supposed to beat this. It was going pretty well at first, but it seems to rely entirely on good luck with colors...I suppose it I had a few more INT SSRs?

Zeron fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Mar 12, 2016

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
Was going to wait for Gogeta, but I felt lucky so I bought some stones and did all 3 multi-pulls.

That's probably the best luck I've had the entire time I've played this, and I'm only 1 short of a full SSR Vegeta team!

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
He's required for some of the later stages of the Trunks event, although he only needs to be in the team.

Also wow, the 77.77 million downloads celebration. Just wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
Got him on my first Multi-Pull :stare:

Edit: Super Janemba too.

Zeron fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jul 8, 2016