Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Woooooo got Gogeta on my 4th pull. Got other decent pulls. Least I can get a Dokkan awaken super Sayian God Goku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Wow what luck my final pull and I got SSj4 vegeta. I swear i get lucky with my pulls

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

ugh its Troika posted:

Ugh I only have so many gregories, game :argh:

It took me a while, I had so many gregories and now I just barely have like 10.

Some day I'll Awaken you 10 SA PHY Black Goku.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
loving finally, goddamn it was a chore to upgrade.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Goku Jr took a me a while to get 100 percent potential. I feel it gets worse when you have to start grinding for the large orbs and pray nimbus appears on the stage.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
The one time my luck streak breaks. I ended up with a bunch of dupes

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Not gonna lie, I'm like what the hell gently caress it, spend the 50 stones on the UI banner one more time.

UI Goku.

Nice.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
One multi pull and got LR Trunks. Nice

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Do you have the LR Androids like maxed or anything. One of the rewards is you get a poo poo load of team points. Mines is 426 so I can run almost any team (except full of Lrs probably)

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Seriously I'm like at level 8 SA on that card. Also I already kinda used my stones on the Kelfa banner and got her so I'm good with this one.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahaha wooow that was a lovely multi pull three Rs and two dupe SRs

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Rainbow TEXT Pull and it's a SR SSJ Bardock..

That I already maxed out at 10/10.

This is like the worst luck I ever had with this game. Like for a bit I had some really lucky pulls. (Seriously who pulls SSJ4 Vegeta and SSJ4 Goku at the same time? :v:)

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
:allears: So i did the Raditz event, I forgot I had like four oozaru sayians on my team (nearlly of them were Bardock's buddies)

Every two matches or so, someone transforms. It was so great.

Trying to get him SA 10, I swear this game knows when your SA level is 8 and makes the last two cards you need hard to get.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That was fun. 100 percent activated Raditz. Now to go beat up Vegeta and Napalpa for making fun of him

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Apr 6, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Oh wait like the Spirit Bomb one? They actually give that out in global?.. huh.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Well didn't think I get SSJ3 Broly as a pull. I think that balances out the dupes. I swear though this game just loves giving me that drat SSJ Bardock AGL. :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
....:stare: I pulled LR Goku Black(granted the SSR obviously ) on that LR Bojack Banner

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Admiral Joeslop posted:

If I'm reading the wiki right (which always runs like poo poo on mobile), I will have to Dokkan four of the drop Vegetas for Hidden Potential purposes?

Yup, though at least the medals you need for those do drop commonly. It might take you a bit though as you would need 40 Bulmas and 40 Trunks medals and they range from 3 to 2 medals each drop. (or maybe 1 I haven't had that happen)

edit: yeah, ah of course. 5. haha.

Oh god gently caress Cooler. shiitest goddamn drop rate ever.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
What team yall running with against EZA broly? I just have Golden Freeza (AGL) and Whis just in case I don't kill Broly in time (for that free heal)

Other than that, SSR4 Vegeta, SSJ Vegito, that Free SSJGoku (SpirtBomb, he's not bad with the defense and extra hit tends to activate like 80 percent of the time) SSJ3 Goku and SSJ2 That's my Bulma Vegeta.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Wow I"m actually stuck at level 13. Everytime I"m about to kill Broly, he uses a goddamn finisher. Nobody on my list is running LR Goten/Trunks.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Man if it wasn’t for reading the Potara team recommendation I probably would never beat UI Goku on Z Hard. My god STR Vegito saved my rear end with his tanky powers. I still spend two stones cuz Spirit Bomb goku is an rear end in a top hat. He either starts at the beginning of the turn so if I used usher I p much have to die or if it starts at the end I at least have a chance to deal damage

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

CidGregor posted:

I think it was mentioned earlier in the thread, but use Baba instead of ghost usher, she turns his spirit bomb into a regular attack and doesn't have a built-in cooldown.

Also don't spend stones on revives, just take the stamina hit. 1 stone is infinitely more valuable than 25 stamina

Thanks for the recommendation on Baba. I have been running a android 8, princess snake, baba, ghost usher combo. Takes me three full turns to kill Spirit Bomb Goku. Honestly he was the only one who gives me trouble. UI goku does troll sometimes like having 5 attacks in one turn but my god Kelfka saves my rear end. Also I wish I had more PHY SSJ Vegito friends. He took almost all of UI gokus health by himself. Still don’t think I can take Super difficulty though. :v I figure that Master UI Goku dodges nearly everything. The team I’m running is Kelfka (SA10), Goku Black PHY (SA10) ,SSJRose AGL ,SSJ Vegito AGL, Vegito STR (SA10) and SSJ Vegito Teq (not Dokkan awakened) so I can have like 200k HP for breathing room.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 16:12 on May 18, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I finally did it! Goddamn that fight is just a looooong grind. I decided to fight Master UI Goku as the last seven medals to acquire. Now to go Dokkan SSB Vegito. :v

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
So manage to get two new SSR cards off that banner. I got Bardock just not the INT one. :v Also good lord I got AGL Bardock again. That is the 12th time I got him. Upside at least that AGL SSJ Bardock can now DA to an SSJ3 so yay for keeping him for that long. Also yeah I almost lost to the countdown phase. God bless my friend for having a TEQ SA 10 SSB Vegito for providing the clutch kill with the counter at 0

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Got a lot of dupes in that DB banner and I was like yeah still sucks and then I pulled the new Jackie Chun so :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Man it feels like the DB banner is still poo poo. Two gold pulls and two loving R cards

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That’s actually pretty neat. Also that summon animation looks pretty sweet

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Well at least everyone is getting good pulls. Meanwhile I keep getting Bulmas. I think I think maxed two cards at SA 10. Still wanna punch the RNG Shenron god in the face for the unlucky gold ticket R pulls. Dick move

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
:v: 1/3rd of my multi ticket pulls were duped and three Gokus. Is pinnacle of rage goku any good? I would check Dokkan reddit but that’s a shithole of site.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I really wish they gave us the option to sell these useless bubbles medals. 16 of my gifts are those goddamn medals. :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

the_steve posted:

You can trade them in at the Baba Shop for points.

I meant the ones in the gift box. But eh gently caress it I’ll do that

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
My god the gohan drop rate suuucks for that story mode

Edit: oh you get the cards with objectives

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Jul 8, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Haha wow that is the most R pulls and SR pulls I ever had. Didn’t get any of the LRs but I did manage to snag a few SSRs. Boy this game really loves giving me SSJ3 Vegeta alot

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I ended up getting more pulls.. some dups but I got that PHY Vegeta so I'm p happy. Yeah sure I didn't get the LRs but.. haha I"m kinda greedy already in that regard.

I was doing the PHY Vegito dokkan medal run and one of my friends already finished their LR/max SA so had him join along and jesus CHRIST LR Vegito HITS HARD.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahahahaha ah gotta love the thank you dragonballs and I end up with a dupe SSR. Also wish this game would stop giving you a drat card that you already SA 10. gently caress off Majin Buu South Kai.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
How many dokkan cards does global have? I feel I get waaay too many dupes. That or the 3rd anniversary banners pool is very small.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Two of my LRS were juts goddamn lucky pulls. Goku Black and Trunks. The other LRS I have the game provided. Hercules/Androids and Vegito.

Granted Vegito LR has been my tank for those event fights. Dude just no sells their hits.

And yeah seeing as I have PHY Vegito, been farming his medals and haven't bothered to heal because once Vegito or Gogeta activates (friends), it's pretty much over.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Trash pulls as usual.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
My last multi pull with that 3rd anniversary and I ended up with LR Gohan. Niiiiceee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Squallege posted:

So far this Ginyu Force event is great. You can easily finish one completely in a day and the orb stage itself isn't a drag and it doesn't always gently caress you over like the Goku Jr or Bulma ones do.

Yeah so far the drop rates and stuff have been good with Burter. Almost have him at SA10