Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
Anyone found a particularly effective way to grind awakening medals? Also I'm torn on spending stones for pulls but my team is kinda bad so I'm feeling like it's slowing my progress. Or am I better off waiting for a rate up event?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Echophonic posted:

Just stack up whatever you can that's strong against the type of medal you're getting, forget links and anything else. I.E. TEQ medals loving suck since nobody has any INT. One you start getting Z-Awakened characters of that type, they're good picks for the medal stages, too.

Also, just spend the stones on some pulls. That's all they're really good for, save a few for increases, but you need those Rs and SRs to get stuff done. Also there's no point in saving for a 50-pull, since there's no rare bonus or extra pull, so it's the same as 10 5-pulls.

It's there a list somewhere of what levels have which medals? Also my hesitation on spending stones is from my PAD days.. :)

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Chinook posted:

It is actually probably worth saving your stones for one of the events that is sure to come soon, where the drop rates for rarer cards are increased.

I ended up using a couple pulls and got an SR and an R. Team seems to be holding up much better now. Now I'll just just hoard stones PAD style.Is the Cyborg Tao event worth burning stamina on?

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

I' laughed so hard at this; I am such a child.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/3dtkrx/was_bummed_i_only_got_another_rare_instead_of/

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Allarion posted:

There's a point where your cycle of gacha games never ends because by the time one energy bar is depleted, another has completely recharged. Even more so if it's a gacha game with decent playtime per energy, which I feel Dragonball does well with. I can only juggle approximately 3 games though and Dragonball's probably getting dropped when Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light comes out over here.

What are your gachas of choice then?

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

I picked up Cyber Tao last night. That makes two SR Str characters that I have now. Think I'm going to farm kid Gohan to get his Super up and then see if I can get a few more Cyber Taos to drop. Btw if you get a friend request from Slim, that's me and not done random.

vulturesrow fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Jul 26, 2015

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

+3 Ki on Cyber Tao is a pretty nice leader ability. I got the Kid Gohan up to super level 10 and then realized I already have Int Kid Gohan so the event is probably going to sit on the shelf for a while. Having a lot of fun with this game though. It's really wanting me to play PAD again though.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Those medal dailies are so lucrative that I've pretty much stopped progressing on quest mode due to burning all my stamina on medal runs.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

So I have the 4 event R Vegeta;someone go over the best way to level/feed them to each other again for my simple brain?

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Man Jackie Chin hard mode is really kicking my rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Webbeh posted:

ps, per Reddit: (PSA) Farm for INT medals today so you can awaken Mecha Frieza tommorow without waiting another week

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/3fvid3/psa_farm_for_int_medals_today_so_you_can_awaken/

I only have like 3 PHY types to use. :negative: