Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Echophonic posted:

Some lunatic on my friends list has a SA10 TUR Super Gogeta already.

They probably were saving Elder Kais for such an occasion, it's what I did.

Sooo, any clue about how to beat Gogeta? He destroys my mono-AGL UR team since he attacks 4 times in the same turn. Cards with the Big Bad Bosses link apparently deal increased damage to him but unless the info forgets to mention a defense buff I can't see how that's gonna help me survive. And even if I focus on super attack sealing there's the fact that he has 5 bars and I have limited healing items...

I'd like to experiment more for myself but 40 stamina a shot is too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Drowning Rabbit posted:

Guide for Gogeta from the JPN version:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/guide/raidboss/gogeta

Guide for Super Janemba from the JPN version:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/guide/raidboss/janemba

I don't have Agi Golden Frieza, so the nuking bit is out for me, but I'm hoping maybe I can try and do the stunlock strat.

Thank you, altough without my own AGL Golden Frieza I believe I'm out of luck, the only AGL nuker I have is the free Spirit Bomb Goku as well.

I don't have General Blue either but I can't see that strategy being too reliable, stunners would hardly damage him and statistically he'll eventually get lucky and destroy you several times before you can deplete his 5 bars.

I guess I'll focus on farming the strike characters and training my new characters with Veku.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Yeah, what he said, it's a bit late now that Goku's dokkan event is over but I also pulled him a short time ago and managed to get 7 medals so far with this team (friend TEQ Cell is obligatory).

Leader TEQ Jackie Chun (+3 TEQ ki, +ki link with Bunny Bulma, SA10 and Kamehameha link to boost Cell attack)
TEQ Bunny Bulma (Special locks super attacks, not obligatory, but helps)
TEQ Buff Roshi (You could use any other strong TEQ here really, but the Kamehameha link is always helpful)
TEQ Majin Vegeta (Same, any strong TEQ card would work here)
TEQ Super Buu (SA10, the farmable one, for raw power)
TEQ Super Android 13 (SA10, for raw power)

Android 13 and Cell will be doing most of the damage. Of course double TEQ Cell leaders would be the best.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

New Leaf posted:

Does anyone know what "The Innocents" is supposed to signify? That one has always confused me.

Since the other members are Goten, Trunks and fat Buu it probably meant "playful" or something like that, in that they treat their fights as games.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I have pretty much the same problem as Drowning Rabbit, wonder if someone can give me a tip:

https://dbz.space/box/Kaos

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Hey, I'm actually doing it! Who could have thought that a team with two friggin' R cards would be better than a full AGL UR team?

The thing is, since you can't chain ghost ushers I didn't know you could chain-stun, in that stunning an enemy during its second turn would "renew" the stun status and keep them stunned the next one, so Babidi and Bulma can keep him at bay quite efficiently.

Also didn't think about resetting for giving ki points to specific characters.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Probably. Did they ever fix that R Krillin card with the saiyan armor requiring SR-level medals to awaken?

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I see. I already have TUR AGL Kid Buu though, so even in the best case scenario of an all-Buu team PHY Kid Buu wouldn't even be used then?

If you have TUR AGL Kid Buu I can't see you getting much use of the PHY one outside of mono-PHY teams, no. Not only AGL has a better leader skill, that's the only AGL Buu so you need it for a rainbow Buu team.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I'm focusing on King Vegeta because I heard he's very good against that LR Goku and because he has a bad drop rate and holy poo poo it is bad even at double rates, still at SA3.

By the way, I found Videl in Hercule's World Tournament, she fights alongside her father and guarantees a platinum statue.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Since I got Gogeta with my second multi I still had plenty of stones left so did the guaranteed SSR one and a Xenoverse one, SSR Piccolo and SSR Demigra.

Nice, but I hope they start repeating events soon because with this Piccolo I have like 5 dokkanable cards waiting for event-exclusive medals.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

New AGL Xeno Trunks has "Prepared for battle", right? That makes it really good by default.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I swear PHY Broly's drop rate is broken in my phone. I've fully raised the SA of AGL Cell, TEQ Buu, INT Frieza and Veku, yet Broly is still sitting at SA1.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Haerc posted:

I thought INT SSR SSJ Teen Gohan already had a new rebirth thing?

They fixed it so now Cell era Gohan is "Youth" and Buu era is "Teen".

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Echophonic posted:

It's both. There's also a freebie SSR TEQ Goku you can get 10 of by getting to 30 wins.

This is like the 3rd TEQ SSJ Goku freebie, wish they added a bit of variety.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Discount summon gave me mostly dupes and no SSRs, but at least I got the Supreme Kai of Time which I missed in my Xenoverse multipull.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

The Ninth Layer posted:

I got hit by a SSJ3 Goku for 65000 in the finals and immediately got kicked into the loss screen.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I haven't gotten any DB SSR, but all 4 pulls I've done in this tournament so far have been SRs which isn't normal, rates are definetly higher.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

My initial idea was a mostly DB Saga team with one or two heavy hitters, Mutaito and Bunny Bulma can prevent Vegeta from ever using a super with double ki+3 leaders plus the ki+2 DB link.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

New Leaf posted:

TEQ SSGSS Goku, Mutatio, anniversary SSJ Goku (Limitless Strength), Bunny Bulma, TEQ Xeno Trunks, and TEQ Frieza (Final Form) = 100 points on the nose. Think that should do the trick.

Doesn't the friend card count?

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Got PHY Weight of Hope Goku with silver SSR tickets and finally got General Blue from the gold DB tickets :toot:

Now I just need to pull any nuke leader to be completely happy.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Thought a DB Saga team plus SA10 Super Android 13 and SA10 Xenotrunks from the strike would be enough, but he takes hits like it's nothing.

Ended up relying on Gogeta, Mutaito, Bunny Bulma, Skinny Gotenks plus 2 cheap TEQ units, who knew I'd end up using that max level SA10 Pirate Robot I made just for funsies.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

It's Murasaki :ssh:

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Two 120STA bars = 3 drops here.

I really want to use the dokkan stages to train my dudes but I know I'll be sorry if I don't have at least one SA10 King Cold when his Super Strike comes around, at least I managed to get most other strike characters to SA10 during the anniversary.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Yeah, I hadn't read that guy's recommended team but I've been using Gogeta Leader + Broly friend + INT Chiaotzu + TEQ Jaco to stall for Broly's super (bringing fruits of the tree of might just in case) and it certainly works, although I just did that to beat the stages, I prefer farming gems in the safer stages.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I've been trying to farm treasures in the Whis stage but after the first time I've yet to see Pilaf again and treasure panels have also stopped appearing, is this normal?

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Ammat The Ankh posted:

The gem spaces apparently disappear after they're used. If you're not seeing Pilaf, that's just bad luck.

As usual, after complaining in the thread, I got Pilaf 3 times in a row.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Discount summon was nice to me, STR SSR Beerus and some useful SRs I was missing: AGL Master Roshi, TEQ SSJ Goten and PHY Kibito Kai.

For King Cold I'm pretty much relying on my SA10 Gogeta supers, also SSR Krillin and 4 Rs (including Dracula Man for super sealing just in case, I've been him using it a couple of times), this still allows me to use a Grampa Gohan/Cyborg Tao friend.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

EDIT: Nevermind

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

New Leaf posted:

I'm REALLY tempted to sell off some SR's that I've never used, like AGL Android 18 and AGL first form Frieza and TEQ non-SSJ Kid Trunks. I've still got a Zangya for some reason.. When would I ever need her?

The moment you do, JP will announce a new event with restrictions that will make the cards you sold super duper useful, keep that in mind.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

A friend of mine accidentaly deleted the game too and they restored his account, he'll have to contact customer service and provide all the information he can about the account (nickname, rank level, cards, items, etc...), it still took around 2 weeks for my friend.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Just got to 20 wins because I really wanted those 150G gravity chambers, think I'll place around 45k.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Meh, got SR INT Baby and 9 dupes (one of them SSR PHY SSJ2 Goku), at least I got one of the new guys.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Aurora posted:

Haha oh boy the medal grind for the Androids... https://twitter.com/Rhymestyle/status/776325962518573056

In case you didn't notice, those are two rows of medals on the second image. And here we thought Android 13 was bad.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

They made them work better with their non-future counterpart for some reason.

STR SSR 17 and AGL SSR 18 (Future) have Fear and Faith (Ki+2), while PHY SSR 17 (Future) and INT SSR 18 share Nightmare (ATK+10%).

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

What's a good strategy for SSJ3 Vegeta's fight? I want to get 3 medals before the event ends for the freebie one. I do have Gogeta.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

R PHY Guldo is surprisingly solid too, he blocks like a champ and just stunned A16 twice in a row.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

isme posted:

I was at 79 wins, a semifinal/final away from 80 when it ended......sigh.........

It could always be worse:

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

The only DB cards I'm missing are Bacterian, Namu and all the SSRs, I've been saving the tickets from two tournaments so far until they expand the pool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

10 duped Rs/SRs :sigh: