Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Kelp Plankton posted:

I wonder if the game will let me use Master Roshi and Jackie Chun on the same team.

you should use this guy too, kelp

best use of 5 stones so far!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
I should've saved up for this event. All of my pulls over time have only ever given me one SR (Burter) and zero SSRs. I should probably reroll, but I'm not sure it'd be worth it to lose my level 10 special Kid Gohan and my event Vegeta and Cyborg Tao to do so.

Game's stingier than PAD, that's for sure.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
I decided to reroll and do a 50-pull then save up all my stones.

Got SSR STR Goku from the reroll, and the pull grabbed me the TEQ penishead Frieza and a SSR Piccolo. Piccolo seems nice, but he really doesn't fit in the team i'm building around Goku:

Goku + Event Nappa + Vegeta (Saiyan bonus, Nappa/Vegeta get a couple extra bonuses between each other)
SR Frieza (links with nappa and vegeta)
Event TEQ Goku + Z-Awakened Chiaotzu (filler, get z-warriors between themselves)

e: where do you go to change your display name?

KoldPT fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Aug 3, 2015

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
Forgot to drop my new ID here: 2215375181 (STR SSJ Goku mostly). I don't have a lot of free friend slots, though... Is there any way to increase them other than rankups?

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
I really needed a blue SR, thanks japan.