Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Event Geta and Emperor of Iniquity Frieza have really good links with each other. Shame they share a color and therefore fight over supers often.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
How do leader skills for Dokkan Awakenings work? If I can get Emperor of Iniquity Frieza's leader skill on a really tough Gold Frieza, I'll be super happy with my original pull.

Edit: Never mind, just checked and it seems like it not only keeps the boost but also makes it a 30% attack up instead of a 15. I now no longer regret shelving event Vegeta instead of Frieza.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Kelp Plankton posted:

Yeah EoI Frieza is probably the best to turn into Gold Frieza. Mine has a lv2 super so unless I get real lucky with Mecha Frieza drops (which I won't, I've only gotten one so far) that's probably who I'll do it to too.

The only problem with Frieza Forms Team is that I'm going to end up with like 3 reds, 2 greens, and 1 purple. Not the best coverage. Good gimmick though, very strong links.

There'll probably be more diverse Friezas later. I mean, if friggin Raditz can have 3 whole colors to himself.

My one regret is that I can't turn Chinese Prince Gohan into the 10-super, crazily weighted attack stat Great Saiyaman. That would be perfect.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Webbeh posted:

It seems like a lot of them are nerfed to begin once the achievement system is implemented.

Why some were and some weren't, we'll never know (they probably weren't tracking those stats).

Maybe it was the unrepeatable milestones like ranks that stayed, but anything you can conceivably redo must be done again.

Also wow 10 is a breather. Although going from Frieza and Super Vegeta to the Red Ribbon Army, I don't know why I'd expect otherwise.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
I did my second and last SR guaranteed multi pull and I'm in a real pickle now.

SR Ginyu, Frieza 2, and SR Blue Goku dropped. My current team is Frieza 1, Frieza 3, Kid Goku, Event Nappa, SR Raditz, and Event Gohan.

Ginyu's a nice int card but his total lack of links makes him a liability. However, if I ditch Nappa he's my only possible purple. Frieza matches my brutal beatdown synergy great, gives my Emperor of Iniquity more links, and could replace Nappa easily, but gives me two reds. Goku links really well with Gohan and Goku, and is another siblings link for Raditz, but I have no clue who I'd give up for him.

I'm feeling ditching Nappa for Frieza, but is it worth tossing Gohan or Kid Goku for the SR Blue Goku?

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

ChronoReverse posted:

Yeah, good (S)SR* characters tend to be better than un-Z-Awakened SSR characters. There are also freaks like the event Kid Gohan who can outpace even SSR* characters in damage output.

That's the only reason why I haven't just replaced the Gohan, but hearing confirmation that he can outpace even SSR*s confirms he's sticking around. Guess that means for my team Kid Goku's gotta go, then.

I mean, hey, if I ever regret my decision I can just get more from Missions, apparently.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
Iniquity Frieza was kind of disappointing to me while levelling, with Raditz, Event Gohan, and other Friezas all dashing past him. Then I Z-Awakened him.

Holy poo poo, it was a gamechanger.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
Okay, here's a question I have.

Dokkan Awakenings become one rarity higher than their original forms, right? So an SR becomes an SSR+, then Dokkan'd to an SSR natural, then re-awakened to an UR+.

What happens to Final Frieza, if one chooses to make him Golden Frieza? Would he just become a better SSR card, an UR that can't re-awaken, or a step beyond UR?

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

New Leaf posted:

Bojack event starts in Dokkan Battle tomorrow! Get hyped.

I'm honestly shocked we're getting Bojack before Broly.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

-Troika- posted:

Too bad Bojack looks stupid. Now, if they give us Super Android 13...

His super better be just punching the enemy in the dick.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
Is this as absurd as R TEQ Kid Gohan, but on some higher level and Dokkan-able?

Because if so that's nuts.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
I really want to enjoy Digimon Heroes, but at least when it comes to presentation Dokkan Battle solidly ruined others in the genre for me. If the game could nail the feeling of digimon as solidly as Dokkan makes everything feel Gokutastic, I think I'd be drawn to it far more.

Digimon rules, though, so I'm still gonna poke away at it to see what kind of teams I can draw up.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
What breaks Super Gogeta so badly? I fell off from this game and it feels like I missed a ton.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Echophonic posted:

Congrats! Name the babby Cui.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
Saiyan overload probably isn't helped by each SSJ form counting as its own character. You could make an entire Goku squad if need be.