Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

I have a question to which I am not sure people will know the answer to. Do the end of stage bosses drop as cards after fighting them the way strike bosses do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

Does anyone else feel like this tournament is harder then the previous ones?

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

Yea, I don't remember anyone ever hitting me for over 20,000 damage on neutral hits that are not supers before.

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

If I have AGL golden Freiza. Should I have him as lead or Pikkon for Broly? I also have kaioken goku and gt ss Goku.

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

So apparently having a double battle for the Tien strike does not guarantee him anymore?

I had 2 like that where I got crap training items from that

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

Are you guys playing it on US devices?

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

Does anyone know if the starter Piccolo works for the Gotenks fight? I don't really have any good Piccolos or Buus

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

So does anyone know what's going on with dokkans available for units like Future Gohan but no notices about them?

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

Did anyone else notice that the 50% SA increase seems to happen much or often since the maintenance ended?
So far I had luck of basically it increasing SA all the time today

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

So I may be completely blind but where do you get the last 2 Sayiaman medals the new friend LR?

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

I have a question. I went to try to grind the free LR Goku stage to try to get some super sayian Goku’s for SA up. But I am not able to use the awakened SSB movie Goku as one of the cards.
Has anyone else run into this issue? Is it something I’m missing?

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

It’s weird, cause the undokkaned form you can use.
Thanks for the reply!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

I am gonna do it too. But only like once or twice