Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Did 3 single pulls and got the TEQ SSJ3 Vegeta, so that's awesome. Did a friend point multipull for training fodder and uh

Did not know that this Hercule was a thing... Real weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Tried two single pulls and got the SSR PHY SSJ Bardock. Seems pretty good with +2 ki all leader skill, +2 all when above 50%hp passive, and okay'ish with links. Not sure it'll get a spot outside PHY teams though.

Not pictured: Ultimate Gohan and Trump Card Goku

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Did two pulls of the INT summon since that's the thing I'm lacking most in URs, they got cruel with the animations. Saw SSJ3 goku during the summon for the first time in weeks and got Jaco.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

New data to download! Download failed!

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Ross Angeles posted:

Six dragon stones.

:effort:

That's from yesterday's unscheduled maintenance, unrelated to today

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Then why're you lying to me, progress bar?

Edit: got in. My GSSR was INT android 18. I guess that's good if I ever need a full INT team.

zelah fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jun 7, 2016

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

At 99 stones now. I'm wondering if when gogeta finally comes out I should just do a mess of single pulls vs 2 multi pulls. Don't want to rush the disappointment.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Cool, was at 293 stones so I tried that 3 stone discount pull and got that AGI nuke leader golden frieza.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

So when is gogeta launching? Overnight?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

8 and a few singles. No gogeta but I got TEQ perfect cell, STR SSJ3 Goku, AGI Kid Buu, new AGI ultimate Gohan, and 2 of the STR SSG Goku.

Better than nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Welp I finally rolled a Gogeta, but on a fresh account on my iPad. I have too many TURs on my main account and not enough desire to do this all over again to switch. Let me know if you want the transfer code