Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
if you are feeding a rare to its self for super level up make sure to level the rare to like lvl 12 because it will give a whole lot of exp. I also just got SSR SS goku who looks like he will be leading a Sayan warrior race team. Also you can have the SSR goku and the goku from the event both on the same team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
If you give napa a lvl 20 awakened N guy on color he will go to like lvl 30. If you then feed him to another lvl 1 napa that lvl 1 napa will go to lvl 39 and you give him training mats and can awaken him right away. Same with Vegita but napa mats are easy since its int day.

MAKE SURE YOU LVL UP YOUR RARES YOU FEED TO DUPES if they are not max level.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

New Leaf posted:

I wish I could trade off things. I have several SR I can't loving use and it drives me insane.. I've been running a green SR Android 17, plus my "main" is green SSR Vegeta.. then I got a blue SR Android 17 and a blue SR Burter. Just sitting there at level 1. I don't want to get rid of them, but I have 2 green and 2 blue in my party already, and I couldn't have 2 17's anyway.

Remember keep them all balance changes happen and so do new teams once you level up and awaken your current team. It is not a bad thing it just opens up choices in the future. I am now using lvl 60 awakened Napa from the event in my team because he was super easy to get leveled and really strong because I had very little Int characters.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Keep people in case they re-balance things and make them not trash tier.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
So what you are saying is you need two Mecha Friezas with lvl 10 super 1 for the team another to make gold frieza

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
You can have SSR Goku, Kid goku and a adult goku on the same team, for an easy Red SSR goku, Blue SR Kid Goku, Green R Goku, Purple SSR Teen Gohan for 4 kamehameha covering 4 of the 5 colors and Brown SSR Vegeta giving you 3x Golden Warrior and Super Sayan links. This is a bullshit dream team crap but honestly looks like one of the best teams you could put together.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Remember you can do team goku Because the SSJ STR goku and SSJ2 AGI Goku can be on the same team with kid goku and any adult goku you want. I have SSR SSJ STR goku and SSR SSJ2 AGI Goku I am not going to be sad I didn't get bardok SSR because at least it wasn't trunks.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
My two SSR pulls were SSJ STR Goku and SSJ2 AGI Goku, I am not going to be complaining.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I think it is because he spent :10bux: x a lot.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I pulled SSR Kaioken goku to go with SSR STR SSJ goku and SSR SSJ2 Agi Goku. I have given up hoping for a SSR that is not Goku, my team will just be lots of goku doing Kamehameha.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

ChronoReverse posted:

Yeah, even jokingly complaining about three SSR Gokus is like complaining about being given a gold brick instead of platinum.

I am just waiting for SSJ3 goku and SSGSS goku and eventually SSJ4 Goku so I can have goku team.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

New Leaf posted:

The timeline is all kinds of hosed up, but I'm just running with it.

I'm surprised they have a half dozen Zarbons in the game but none are his "monster" form. Also, Zarbon sucks.

Speaking of Zarbon sucking, I don't know how many of you follow the Reddit for this, but Japan just got an in-game store where you trade unused cards and items/Awakening medals for currency that you can trade for other items. Different things have trade value, like natural SRs (+$ for Awakened to SSR), SSRs/URs, less funds for Strike SRs.. And you can use the currency for Awakening medals and heal items. It looks like a cool system and a good way to justify keeping some of these lovely SRs around for a while longer. Like Zarbon. And Dodoria. I have Z-Awakened SR Yamcha and Krillin, but subsequently found their "better" versions, so now I will have a way to turn them into something useful other than training fodder.

Do what they want you to do and keep one of every character at Super 10 then sell the extra in case of natural R to SR Awakened only dungeon or must use these characters dungeon.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I don't have the team cost to run it but I have 6 base SSR goku's that can all be on the same team:
AGL SSGSS A God Evolved Goku
AGL SS2 The Fruits of Training Goku
STR SS3 The power to shake the universe goku
STR SS Convulsing Rage Goku
AGL Transending Limits goku (kaioken)
STR An Exiting Adventure goku (kid) that I got from the gold ticket from the tournament

I don't think that would actually be the best team I can make if I had the team cost though.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I have SSJ 2 entrusted mission gohan (teen) that would replace kid goku and would give all of them +2 ki when he is up and if I set it so kaioken and SSJ3 are in the same rotation they give each other +3 ki. But then it is not team goku ):

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I have 13 base SSR characters but 0 of them are physical.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I got Power Awakened - Ultimate Gohan as my Multipull SSr.
So my team is now:
Ultimate Gohan
Kaioken Goku
SSJ3 Goku
Majin Vegeta
Agi SSj2 Gohan
Agi A God Evolved SSGSS Goku

I also do not know if SSJ2 Agi Goku would be better than the gohan or the SSGSS Goku. Running Ultimate Gohan as leader it is easier to have super attacks but I have less hp and attack than if Majin Vegeta or SSJ2 Gohan were the leader. I now have Perfect Buu and Kid Buu who seems like he might make some interesting teams because of all that hp. Any advice?

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
And would you use the super attack raising thing from the tourny on SSJ3 Goku or Kaioken Goku? Kaioken gets biggers supers when he supers so having those boosted sounds cool but SSJ3 Goku is SSJ3 Goku.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I got Janemba what do you do to farm his awakening medal he kicked my rear end.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
Did the SSR guaranteed pull and got 3 SSR
Unlimited Power Super Saiyan 2 Goku Teq
The Miracle of Potara Vegito Teq
Pure Confidence Super Vegeta Agl
Then 6 SRs and 1 R

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I get its the "world tournament" but they should really break it into a few loving brackets. Jpn gets a world tournament for just Jpn and they normally have higher pull rates to start with. They need to give global a loving bone. Also I can't wait to dokkan awaken majin vegita to be like you broly owners and multi hit the entire other team.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I wanna see missions that cap out on rarity by SR so its like you can use a base SR guy and get waffled because they are extreme or super or you use that crappy rare you awakened and have at super 10 because of lol why not over the past year and have a super low damage mission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

Gonna laugh if he then spends everything refunded on FGO.