Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
Since I've been playing this game a lot since it was linked in the DBZ thread, I decided to splurge and buy the 90 dragon stones, since I used all of the ones I had gotten from the normal campaign and all but the last two of sections of hard as summoning/senzu beans/stamina restoring/character slot increasing like an idiot. I got 2 diffent Ginyu (SR INT and R StR) , 2 different Guldo's (PHY and INT) , A Gohan and a Jeice I already had to bump up Super Attack's, Androids 17 (SR TEQ) and 18 (R-PHY), and Piccolo(R-TEQ) and Tien (R-AGL) . Still Need a Burter for a Full Ginyu Force, but I'm hoping I can keep from spending the left over dragon stones on more guys.

I wish I had thought about rerolling when I got the game, though I like my SR Roshi that I got from the first day. The other SR's I've gotten have been Vegeta (Event Sayian Elite-AGL, Genius of War-TEQ) , 2 Mercenary Tao (Another AGL, at least Super level went up), the Event Cyborg Tao(x2) Event Jackie Chun(x2) and the Raditz-PHY.

I've decided that any characters I don't like (Android 19, Yakkon, Cui, etc...)that are R are fodder, as well as any N's I get from friend summoning/battle. I haven't gotten an SR that I haven't liked yet, so I'm glad I haven't had to make that choice yet.

Two things I've noticed abut this game though. It drains my phone battery like crazy ( I was able to go almost two days without charging before I played this game), and every once in a while my dragon balls on the map turn into black boxes so you can't see the numbers (which makes it difficult to map your path). The game usually crashes after a battle though, so I can reload but I hate taking unnecessary damage or missing items during maps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I was able to farm enough Jackie Chun to max out his super attack. I've only gotten one Mecha Frezia so far though.

Looking forward to someday getting that Max Power Roshi.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

zelah posted:

How the heck do I get these last two dragon balls?

You gotta play them on hard. I know on one you have to land on a yellow space to get a nimbus to the area where the dragon ball is. I think the other one the path is only unlocked on hard.

I've completed the campaign on Normal and Hard (Why was Yamcha so important to the campaign?) and made all 6 wishes so far. Hopefully soon I'll have a good team to try taking on Z-Hard, but I"m not sure if I'm ready for that yet. Going to be completing missions/Awakening events in an attempt to figure the team out. I had a pretty fun Overpowered team with Roshi, Vegeta, Raditz, Jackie Chun, Mecha Frezia and Kid Goku, switching out Kid Goku to Cyborg Tao when he hit 60 (I should have done the Awakening event instead of Mecha Frezia,),. Wish I've gotten some better SR Strong guys, as Cyborg Tao is not pulling his weight. I just got a SR Strength Chi-Chi, but she doesn't have too many links.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Tae posted:

Is there some un-listed healing in Dokkan? Cause I have a team of saiyans and it suddenly healed my team for a lot, and none of them have healing links or powers.

Did you perform a dokkan attack? I learned those healed a small bit whenever you complete one.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I wasted my last 50 dragon stones on a multi-summon (like a fool!). And then I got Fasha. Who is now Z-awakened thanks to 5 of those swords being used to level her up from 1 to 60. When my Roshi hits 80 he can got off into retirement until he hits full power.

Also even the first mission of the game is hard on Z-Hard. But at least I learned if you don't use an item on it you get 3 dragon stones from King Kai's mission.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Batmasterson posted:

Sorry to ask again but I never really got an answer and haven't found one. Should I be waiting till max level to use awakening medals on good characters? I have a ssr Vegeta and have all the awakening medals, but hes only level 50.

Using a couple of the awakening medals will give them slight stat boost, so if you can spare the money and the medals, go ahead. I'm currently waiting to get back up to 250k to Z-Awaken Jackie Chun,. I've since started using the higher costed Z-awakenings first. (This gives you the problem where you have to farm the lower level items though. Had to farm the Teq event today to get enough Gregories or Bubbles to Z-awaken Mecha Frezia).

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Nuebot posted:

Anyone else get a surprise 6Million Downloads event gift today?

Training swords are neat.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Echophonic posted:

Ugh, come the hell on, Segway Frieza, just drop already.

If you complete every mission in the Bardock event on all difficulties .;gcfv (including the new chilled one), you get a Segway Frieza from the missions. . He was well worth the super attack for the I was able to get instead of Bardock.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I've had no luck getting additional Chilled (You do get him on Furious Transformation right? If not I've been farming the wrong stage), King Vegeta's or Segway Frezia , other than the 1st one I got and the one for completing all the missions. I got Bardock maxed out though, and with all the stamina I used I was able to level my Z-Awakened Kid Goku from 60 to 71 (thanks to the level 59 from the mission of using 300 stamina).

Using a lot of different teams lately, and I realized I have the worst Piccolo (Burdened by Destiny doesn't even have Prodigies) and the event Goku doesn't even have Kamehameha link. I think I'm going to have to stop getting attached to some of these characters, as 52 units is a lot.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Echophonic posted:

Just buy more slots! :ssj::retrogames::getin:

I've managed all of the event guys so far, all of them are at special level 1, except for Gohan and Bardock. I don't really have the patience to farm the Strike characters up more than once. Haven't gotten Chiller or Segway Frieza to drop, but the Mission ones are good enough for me.

I'm tempted, but I already spent $45 on the game and not sure I want to spend anymore. Really all the content I have left to do right now is Awaken/Max-out the team, complete the missions (1 Kami and 23 King Kai) , and complete Z-hard campaign. I don't know if I have the items to do Z-Hard without a Dragonstone back up though.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Kelp Plankton posted:

If you can't do a mission without spending a dragonstone, don't do it. Just accept the loss and move on. Don't spend stones on staying alive, there are a finite number of them you can earn from the story mode and missions, and after that you're left relying on events and gifts or just buying them. Or waiting for more story missions.

Not worth 1/5th a character to complete a quest you're not really ready for anyway. Don't be afraid to grind a little bit on events, you get plenty of friend points for summons that can help you level faster too.

Yeah, I admit I haven't done proper min/maxing use of my dragon stones. Summoning as soon as I had five in the beginning, using them as continues and stamina restores. I forgot how many I used to get Kid Vegeta. I have 19 level 60's or above (44 level 40 or above), so I think I'm doing something right on the leveling (or maybe that means I'm doing something wrong).

Tae posted:

:stare: Spending money on this game is something I don't get, but I'm never the type to pay for mobile games in the first place.

I used it the day the guaranteed SR in a multi-summon went live. I really don't plan on buying again, but since I've been playing it a few hours a night since it went live, $45 was a small reward for the game.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

the_steve posted:

I want a Master Roshi, dammit. I think I've gotten more Androids than anything.

Did 3 pulls today, got R PHY #17, R STR Recoome, and SR TEQ Krillin.
At least I can feed the Krillin to the other SR TEQ Krillin I have to level up his special attack.

I need the awakening item to get Full Powered Roshi. I hope that's added in soon.

I've almost completed awakening my full team. Just have 7 SR's to go, and 1 R Chaotzu that I got from a friend pull. Then I'll just have to level up 18 SSR*'s and those 24 SR*'s and I'll have 53 level 60's and above. Still no natural SSR though. Although I have a feeling I'll be trying to get that SR Piccolo tomorrow, ruining my plans. Does any one know what type that Piccolo is?

Edit: According to Reddit he's a PHY type.

Cozz fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Aug 28, 2015

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I was able to awaken two more of my guys tonight, meaning I only have 5 left to awaken. I was also getting bored of running with my All AGL team on the awakening event , so I decided to finally try and tackle Z-Hard Campaign Missions with my SSR* team. I've done pretty good so far, using minimal items (Cargo's and Green Capsule Corp Potions). I'm halfway through "The Emperor's Wrath", and I've gone from 5 to 38 dragon stones (thanks to being able to complete some missions without using items). I think I might just keep Fasha as leader when she hits 80 (she got to 77 tonight).

I like the team I'm running now:
Fasha
Jackie Chun
Cyborg Tao
King Cold
Mecha Frezia
Kid Vegeta

I could sub out King Cold for Raditz to be my PHY, but probably not until Jackie Chun hits max level. I didn't realize Jackie Chun linked with King Cold and Mecha Frezia (Bombardment) Although looking at the link it seems like all of the strike characters share that link since the only one who we haven't seen an event yet is Mighty Mask.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I was able to get my Piccolo to level 60 Z-awakened with lvl 9 super attack tonight. I've used a lot of Cargo's, Green Capsuls and Dende's and Senzu's to make it happen though. Getting some good experience for my strength guys though.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I've spent the last day and a half beating the rest of the campaign on Z-Hard. Went from about 8 dragon stones to 96, with 50 spent on a multi-summon yesterday. Also went from rank 64 to 85, and I only have 16 King Kai missions left to complete Have to awaken 3 SR's and 2 R's and then it's just a matter of getting everyone to max level. I don't feel like doing another Multi-summon right now, though it would be nice to have an true SSR.

Think I'm done grinding for a bit though.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I lied about being done. Just decided to try and do a couple of single summons. Got a SSR SSJ 2 Goku...and some other guys. Going to be grinding the Awakening missions this week to get him enough Bubbles (stupid 50 bubbles), Grandpa Gohan's and Kibitos to awaken. Thankfully I had an old Kai to awaken him that way.

Batmasterson posted:

Did they lower the rate on the Gohan Event ? I haven't gotten a second one and I've been doing it mostly on Z.

I think he actually only drops on easy. Unless they changed the rate.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Echophonic posted:

Now that I've got Bardock to a good place and awakened the SR Ginyu Force, I don't really know what to tinker with next. I guess I should awaken a TEQ SR since the only TEQ SSR I have is Guldo?

Here's a few of the SRs I was looking at working on, anyone have any suggestions of who to focus on? Nappa seems like a good candidate. Maybe I'll get someone that jumps out from the new banner this week.

TEQ Nappa
TEQ Jackie Chun
PHY Raditz
PHY Vegeta (level 4 super)
AGI Android 18
STR Videl
STR Chi-Chi

Maybe a Frieza or two? I have EoI awakened already and the STR 2nd form and TEQ 3rd form. No SSR, unsurprisingly.

I'm partial to Jackie Chun, as I got his super to level 10 and was running a Roshi/Chun/Tao/Cyborg Tao for a little bit. Nappa's probably better with a Sayian team though. PHY Raditz has also been pretty good on my team though that's might be due to his links. I've also found Android 18 pretty strong by herself attack wise. With an Android 17 link they both become pretty good, though I only have the R PHY and STR SR to go off of. Chi-Chi might be strong, but her links are not that great.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

cptn_dr posted:

Man, why the gently caress are there two rare Phys Android 19s? Is there really that much demand for robo-clown?

I knew there were two R TEQ Chazou. I learned today that there is also an SR TEQ Chazou.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Isn't his leader skill really good? 15% HP & Attack seems good. Do his stats just suck?

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I learned two things today. The first that Android 17 TEQ's skill(AGL Type Opponent ATK decreased by 25%) when combined with Chilled Friend skill(AGL Type Opponent ATK decreased by 20%) can negate even Roshi's Kamehameha on Z-Hard (It did like 1000 damage). The second thing I learned is that I shouldn't have used my Z-stones for a multi-summon, as I got 3 Borgos, 3 Shugesh, a Yamcha, two Tiens I already had, and Master Shen as the SR. I'll soon forget the dragon stone lesson though.

I've also been just playing The Ultimate Life-Form - New Enemy stage on Z-Hard, farming Cell Jr's. Pretty good drop rate, and my team is overpowered enough that I don't have to use items. Is there a better stage for farming characters?

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Echophonic posted:

Prettymuch, yeah. The Atk number on your card is how much you do at whatever 100% is, everything else is a function of that.

Looks like the new update's up, wonder what got added. I don't see anything in any common links.

Also, got Future 18 awakened. At SSR* 60, we're talking over 6000 attack, which is quite nice. Now to start on Future 17.

That's a pretty good attack. I have 4 characters at 80, with 3 of them barely over 6000, so I have a feeling her max attack is going to pretty high. . Then again, I've felt that 18 outpaces 17 for damage, at least comparing the 2 of each I have.

I was able to Z-Awaken my SSJ2 Goku to finally get an UR. Farming 50 Bubbles was rough (especially when I thought I wouldn't be able to level him up for a while, until I noticed I had finally had 6 E AGL guys to get the 5 swords), and I still have a few more characters who need them.

We need Dokkan Awakenings soon though. I want to get my AGL Roshi up to full power, although by looking at the wiki I learned that the STR Roshi I got the other night can't be Dokkan Awakened.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

the_steve posted:

That doesn't seem horrible?

I dunno, I'm not clear on the meta as to what's good and what's crap.

He got Cui, so that's a crappy pull no matter what.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

So I would have completed Awakening all of my R+ characters, but I got R Android 18 AGL from the friend summon, meaning she's the only one who I haven't awakened yet. My current character count stands at 68. Currently have 1 UR, 9 SSR* at Level 80, 15 SSR* to get to 80, 14 SR* at 60, and 28 SR* to get to 60, and 1 R to still awaken. So many characters! Although I guess if I try for Mighty Mask tomorrow it might be even more.

I also think this was asked a while back, but I didn't see an answer. Are there any good stages to get the support items so you can complete the 10 + King Kai mission? I believe that's the last mission I have to complete that isn't login based or defeating 1000 of a particular enemy.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

This game has done a good job of deterring from doing any more Single Summons (other than being out of dragon stones). I got SSJ Goku, and got...Mercenary Tao again. At least his Super attack went up.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Aurora posted:

Just ignore whether Goku is SSJ or not

It's like a slot machine bonus, I can't ignore it. My hopes were up, then dashed due to stupid Mercenary Tao coming again.

Echophonic posted:

The Z-Hard fight for Mighty Mask is kind of rough. It's against Super TEQ Kid Trunks and Super AGL Goten. They have a lot of HP.

Hercule is in the space directly behind them, so hold onto a 1 if you want to take him on.

The first time I ran it on Z-Hard, I only fought Mighty Mask. I haven't run it a second time. Hercule was a much easier battle and I think gives you something like 36,000 Zeni if you beat him.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

the_steve posted:

Does anyone else's Mighty Mask spam a super attack almost every turn?
Been trying to farm him on Hard since I don't have the team to run Z-Hard, and there've been a number of fights where it's 75% supers at me.

On Z-Hard He attacks on every even turn, usually with a Super. I've used Ghost Usher and hoping that my Captain Ginyu's "My Choice" triggers so he doesn't hit with a Super. My INT team can take about two supers before I have to heal. I've also been using the over 100 Moori's I had in an attempt to do a little more damage. When I run out of Ghost Usher's will probably switch to Baba's.

I've gotten 3 to drop so far, with having more success dropping when fighting the Kids than Mighty Mask. The Kid Trunks and Goten battle seems a little bit fairer, as they aren't spamming Super Attack's every turn, although they attack every turn.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Finally got Mighty Mask up to Super Attack Level 10. Now to get him up to 60 and get some Bubbles to awaken him. I don't think his links are that good though. At least I can farm the awakening medals today, since I have just about everything else done with the game so far.

If they were redoing the Bardock summoning event, I might have considered dropping some cash on the game again, since SSJ Bardock would give me an awesome strength character. Since it's just the farming event, maybe I'll see if I can challenge Kid Vegeta and get him to drop again.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

isme posted:

In events like this, you should have saved the extra Might Masks until you had at least 6 of them.
-Then individually level each up using the Awakened N-card fodders to lvl 20~30 (gives about 100K to 150K exp).
-Then combine them all + training grounds + some training items and you have a easy effortless level it to 60.
-Awaken it, then do the same for of the last 4 of them and you should be almost level 80 with level 10 super.

I'll have to keep that in mind for the next event. I was having a weaker one eat up the higher level , which after about 5 only got me up to level 33. If there's one thing I haven't been doing since I started playing this game, it's min-maxing experience.

However, I've only got 6 more SR*'s to get to 60, 10 SSR*'s to 80, and get my only UR to 100. I'm using Supreme Kai's location to get some quick leveling of those SR*'s though, as 5 level 1's will get them from 40 to 60 in one shot. Good thing I have still have 15 uses of them and am impatient.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Man, I have 4 days until I hit day 60. And bump up Kid Goku's Super Attack again.

I also learned today that I was an idiot and grinding the wrong stage during the last Bardock event for Chilled (or the drop rate was worse than I thought). I was able to get a second one by playing "Dastardly Space Pirate", when the last time I was playing "Furious Transformation". I also got lucky and got a second Kid Vegeta today. An all 60+ PHY team Kinda mitigated his hard hitting. No luck on getting Chair Frezia from that stage, but Using Bardock as training fodder is not bad.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Echophonic posted:

Is SR INT Chiaotzu any good? I'm messing with my Z-Fighters team in story and I'm not sure he's worth the effort over a Kid Gohan or Nail.

Here's what I'm messing with:

SR AGI Yamcha - The one with the 25% enemy defense debuff :getin:
SSR PHY Piccolo
SR STR Tien
SR TEQ Krillin
SR AGI Goku
SR INT Chiaotzu

I also have the options of any SR Kid Gohan (they all seem kind of middling), the event Gohan at super 10, SR STR Goku, SR INT Nail, or maybe just add Bardock and YOLO gently caress it. Any ideas?

I thought Furious Transformation was the right one. Maybe he drops on both?

Maybe he does drop on both. I know I got a success tonight doing Dastardly Space Pirate though, and no successes doing Furious Transformation during the last event. A reddit thread said Dastardly Space Pirate, so I tried that and got a lucky drop (on the fourth try of the day).

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

So the next strike event is Pikkon...who is apparently an AGL Type, the one type I already have 6 SSR* and 1 UR of. I hope my TEQ Team can to take him down easily.

I was finally able to level up all of my SR*'s to 60. I have 10 SSR*'s to get to 80 and my 1 UR to get to 100, and still trying to figure out the where to get the 10 support item mission. I've been slowing down the playing of this game though, although Bardock is good training fodder since Frezia doesn't want to drop that much.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I was really happy that we got Dokkan Awakening...until I saw that Goku changed from Teq to AGL. My AGL team is pretty stacked as it is. Especially since I'm waiting for Dokkan awakened Roshi. Then again my all TEQ team is also pretty filled.

I was able to finally get Pikkon to Super Attack Level 7 before I started farming Wayward Champion to get those Goku medals. I changed my methods, going with Infinite fighting Spirit Android 17 instead of Jackie Chun as the leader. When paired with friend 17, Pikkon does 10 damage after his initial super attack. When paired with a Chilled, Pikkon's damage was below 5,000. I really feel like that's little damage is a bug, but I'm not complaining.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

And I got Pikkon up to Super Attack Level 10. Thanks TEQ 17 making it go pretty easy.

Well, time to farm some Goku Medals/Senzu Beans beating up Jackie Chun. If only I had some additional Grandpa Gohan medals (stupid AGL medals) to Z-Awaken Angel Goku and have him join my over packed team of level 60's +.

Has anyone been able to get the 10 Support Items Mission? I only have that, Super PHY, and 90 day login left.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Still no luck on the drat support items. Finally gave up on that and decided to try and get the the Grandpa Gohan's I needed to Z-Awaken Angel Goku, since I really didn't want to wait until Monday to get him awakened. Stage 8-4 (Offense and Defense Part 4) had the awakening medals I needed.

I hope the Snake Way event is truly massive experience and training items/awakening medals. Only have 10 more characters to get to Max level. Until I get more.

I also really wish there was a marketplace or something that I could trade all the extra Zenni I have. I'd gladly blow the 8 million I have if I meant I had plenty of Gregories, Gero's and Bubbles to Z-awaken the fodder.

Speaking of Fodder, are there any Super PHY in there? I'm trying to think if I've seen any, but I'm drawing a blank.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Syrant posted:

Some questions.

A) Does Hercule (Hero Chosen By The Earth) get some kind of boost I'm overlooking? It seems like he can gain ki even after he's taken his 'charge' turn. I've seen him be shy by one bar and then when combat initiates it charges that final bar and gives him his super. Is this a skill or some mechanic I haven't noticed? Does he gain ki off of allies charging or anything? I may have overlooked something on his card.

B) Between Exploding Rage Gohan and Successor of the Strongest Gohan who would be better? I'm leaning toward the latter who I just pulled. Team, as it is right now due to some slot limitations, is Call of Duty Nail, Exploding Rage Gohan (z-awakened), Xeno Trunks (leader), Indomitable Human Spirit Yamcha, Secrets of Turtle Style Roshi (z-awakened), and Aura Unleashed Tien (z-awakened).

Also open to suggestions in general, I have Warrior of Daring Fasha, Reckless Rage Dodoria, Hero Chosen By The People Hercule, and Honorable Fighter Ginyu sitting in storage, all SR at the moment.

How do you guys build training fodder? Like, a good method for combination? I'm not sure about what level I should want the cards I'm feeding into characters, as it is I have so many Snake Ways that it seems just having five cards will gain a significant amount of XP but past 50 it seems to fall off pretty hard.

Successor of the Strongest Gohan is the INT SSR right? I don't know how he is, but as a friend he's been amazing. He's also an Sayian, which should help with all the leaders that are Sayians as well. Kamehameha is a pretty good link. As Echophonic said, linking with Fasha is good as well.

I've got Exploding Rage Gohan, and I'm not all that impressed by him, but I'm leveling him up anyway. He's really hurt by only having three links, and one of them being a defensive link with Goku and Chi-Chi (All in the family), and Berserker only working when you're below 10% with characters (Nappa, Yamu, Majin Buu) that not many people use/are available.

The best way to use fodder(a lesson it took me a while to learn) is to get them to level 20 and then Z-Awaken them, as the experience boost from Z-awaken is much greater. Combining them has a couple of different methods. You can use your lower level training items to get them up quicker, or if you want to use multiple characters, you can level up two characters then have a third eat up the leveled up one (I've noticed around level 13ish you don't get as much XP).

Leveling up above 60 (and leveling up an UR Is even worse)is a chore though, although when you have a strong enough team that Z-Hard missions are not that hard, that's the best way to go with the training/fodder. I used some Cell Jr and Saibamen dropping stages to increase the amount of fodder I get, which helped a bit.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Echophonic posted:

I wonder how viable a team of characters that can knock opponents out would be. I have all of them, but none of them are good leaders, but SSJ Bardock is just a great leader to be worth losing a shot at a knockout. Only two R's needed out of INT Guldo, STR Krillin, or AGI Tien. SR INT Chiaotzu, SR AGI Tao, and Piccolo Jr to fill out the team. Probably worth looking at.

How's that skill work? Does it just stop them from attacking(I think I've seen that happen with those characters), or does it actually knock them out? I've never actually seen it on my own (or I didn't notice it), despite using most of those characters. With that team you're thinking of, I think Tien and Krillin are the choices, due to Z-Fighters and Tien linking up with Tao.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Maybe my team is just too strong, but the Ginyu Force is barely even a challenge, as I've been able to run it 3 times today and they only got me below 50% health once. Grandpa Gohan is an easy 7500 xp when I get the chance to teleport to him. My numbers have been horrible about getting any items today as well, so I think King Kai's Snaky Way giving all the items and experience(other than the named characters you only get 300-600 xp) was false advertising. I do appreciate doing something different though.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Maybe. Since the only characters I don't have at max level are SSR* and 1 UR, and I don't feel like wasting such a long stage on fodder, maybe my expectations were off. At least I finally beat the ten support items mission, and have been getting a few levels for the team.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I've been running Snake Way alot this weekend, and using some fodder and training items I only have 2 characters left to get to Max level. Some maybe I was wrong about it not being a good source of XP.

Hopefully I can get Cyborg Tao up to Max Super Attack when that event restarts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Trying to fit two SRs I got in my team, but I'm not sure who to bench for them

My current lineup is:
Leader: SR Frieza 2nd form (str)
SR Android 18 (agi)
R Krillian (agi) (definitely going to be one of the people replaced)
SR Raditz (teq)
SR Videl (str)
SR kid Goku (agi)

What I want to put on my team:
SR Perfect Cell (phy)
SR Teen Trunks (teq)

I honestly don't know the inner workings of this game and mostly just put all my SRs in my team so I'm not sure who exactly to bench besides Krillin.

There are only really two things you need to consider when you're making a team (at least in my experience). First is type.You currently have Two STR, Three AGL, and oneTEQ. A strong Int Type (say a Strike Event King Vegeta or Mecha Frezia) on Z-Hard could have free reign over your entire team, due to no PHY type to lower his damage. So you probably want to replace that Krillan with that Cell.

The other thing to consider is character links. Unfortunately, I don't think there's much of a common theme between your team, although I think Kid Goku and Raditz have Sibling, and Frezia might have a link with Cell, and 18 and Videl have Battlefield Diva.

Really, that's about it to making a team.