Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
In homage to the wiki and the obscene amount of Gokus:

Goku_(disambiguation)#Goku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

CidGregor posted:

I almost said "Eight Years of Gokus" so yeah I was thinking along the same lines.

That one's good and a a lot less inside baseball.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I got 351 memorial stones, not quite sure what to do with them. Probably hold a bit and see what I get and maybe rainbow someone?

Also, goddamn, I missed the Metal Cooler typed EZAs, that looks horrific to actually do. Are they worth it?

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Aug 27, 2023

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Ironically, it seems like the best way to take down Future Gohan for the EZA is the LR Cells.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
In an unusual turn of events, I got both Gohan and Trunks on the first cycle of their banners.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Got everyone, including 5 LB Vegito, so that's nice. Now to grind the event to awaken 5 of these nerds. Least the new EZA batch was easy.

Having an issue with the Porunga dragon balls, though. One of them wants me to do the Turtle School training, but I've done it twice and it hasn't triggered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
If you have a receipt or a transaction, you can probably get on their support page and get them to generate you an account transfer code.

https://bnfaq.channel.or.jp/inquiry/1624