Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Playing Dokkan, its great. When is the next sugofest thing? I'll probably start OPTC that day to try to get a fancy god character for my free roll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

It is actually probably worth saving your stones for one of the events that is sure to come soon, where the drop rates for rarer cards are increased.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Just found another Gacha game, and it's pretty darn good.

Dragon Quest Monsters: Super Light

http://www.apkpure.com/dragon-quest-monsters-sl/com.garena.game.dqmsl

Can't get it on the Play store on my phone yet, but I just downloaded the APK from that link (which I got from a thread here) and installed it, which worked fine. It updates itself from that point, and the Play store even handles its purchases, which is good, I guess. It's all in English.

Basically, you are a monster trainer, just like the old DQ Monsters games. Nice orchestral music, very nostalgic. It follows the same overall setup as PAD/Dokkan/OPTC, for the most part, but there is some mild dungeon crawling and it's surprisingly giving with the free pulls, even from the premium cards, every few days.

The combat is not puzzle based, though. It's definitely classic Dragon Quest, with spells, items, defending, attacking. It is good.

When you log in, it'll ask you for a friend code. Put this in and you'll get some kind of "SSR" and I'll get some assorted crap. I ended up getting some pink slime for putting someone else's code in when I first signed up (S rank, it goes F, E, D, C, B, A, S. As far as I can tell).

My referral code is RHU5Jjjm

There is a SEPARATE system for actual friend codes to invite their leaders to join you on quests. The referral code above is only used when you're first making an account and then never again.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Webbeh posted:

Android only?

It's on both. Not sure which countries it's released in on iOS.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Nuebot posted:

:eyepop: For some inexplicable reason I was under the impression if you used your tokens before max level, you couldn't Z-Awaken dudes. Once maintenance is over, time to spend all my medals on dudes.

It's a pretty tiny stat boost, until you actually do the Z-awaken though.