Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Alright my buddy joined up, and we're at ten. I will get a doodle ready for us to figure out when to draft.

We'll do the season with 10 this year.

5436, I'll have you on the waitlist in case somebody drops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

If you wanna go with 12 and add myself and 5436 I'd be down to join, otherwise no worries, I'm just looking to add one more league this year and this one seems as good as any

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Menamino posted:

If you wanna go with 12 and add myself and 5436 I'd be down to join, otherwise no worries, I'm just looking to add one more league this year and this one seems as good as any

I'm gonna PM you two the invite and we have 12!

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Yo wait listo, por favor?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Is there an address for the buy in yet?

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
If there's people wanting in, they can take my spot, 4 leagues might've been a little too much.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Gyshall posted:

Is there an address for the buy in yet?

paypal to r_foster_21@hotmail.com. I'll put it in the OP, but hold off on paying just yet. Gonna wait until the 12 teams are set and we have a draft time agreed upon. I just PM'd 5364 and Menamino invites.

Speaking of draft, everyone please take a moment to vote here:

http://doodle.com/ng5fs679s2qk3axi

Note all times are in PST.

@commy gun, if you want in, and reik drops out for you, I'll PM you the invite link.

Dubious fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Aug 18, 2015

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Dubious posted:

paypal to r_foster_21@hotmail.com. I'll put it in the OP, but hold off on paying just yet. Gonna wait until the 12 teams are set and we have a draft time agreed upon. I just PM'd 5364 and Menamino invites.

Speaking of draft, everyone please take a moment to vote here:

http://doodle.com/ng5fs679s2qk3axi

Note all times are in PST.

@commy gun, if you want in, and reik drops out for you, I'll PM you the invite link.

Do you need me to drop before you can PM him the link?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I haven't pm'd him the link yet, was waiting for what you were gonna do.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Dubious posted:

I haven't pm'd him the link yet, was waiting for what you were gonna do.

Okay, I think I dropped out? I'll keep monitoring this thread though and if y'all end up needing another player I can hop back in if you don't mind.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

In.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Alright guys, the Doodle has overwhelmingy shown so far that we're probably drafting Tuesday, September 1st at 7 PST.

For those who haven't voted, please chime in now. I'm updating the league to have that be our draft date tonight.

:homebrew: Payment :homebrew:

Send over payment to my paypal, r_foster_21@hotmail.com. I'm gonna let it rot in my account until the season is over. The deadline to get your payment in is going to be Friday, August 28th.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Dubious posted:

Send over payment to my paypal, r_foster_21@hotmail.com. I'm gonna let it rot in my account until the season is over. The deadline to get your payment in is going to be Friday, August 28th.

Sent

The 1st sounds good to me, I'll be there and be ready to draft Eli in the first round regardless of where my pick falls

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Payment sent

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES
Also sent, let me know if you don't get it (put "From Amergin" in the note).

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum
Payment sent

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
Completed the doodle. So far it looks like the monday the 31st is better - I have a draft on the 1st and while I can do two drafts at the same time, I'd prefer not to :D

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Dubious posted:

Alright guys, the Doodle has overwhelmingy shown so far that we're probably drafting Tuesday, September 1st at 7 PST.

For those who haven't voted, please chime in now. I'm updating the league to have that be our draft date tonight.

:homebrew: Payment :homebrew:

Did I pay you yet? Got my leagues mixed up!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Alright, the draft is Monday, August 31st at 7PM PST.

I'll edit the OP shortly with who I have payment from. If you know you haven't paid up yet, still plenty of time.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Deadline is coming up, but i'll extend it a week because I have 5 payments so far.

Paid up currently:

Dubious
Gyshall
Darko
Menamino
dalstrs
Amergin

In order to help me get the OP correct and up to date, can the following users post their team names? I feel like there's something wrong here and someone is missing, but nobody has spoken up to say they aren't in. The draft is monday so want to make sure we're good to go.

Gyshall
commy gun

This is the roster. Is anyone missing?

Dubious fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Aug 27, 2015

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
yeah I am not on there at all. Gonna PM you my email to make sure.

e: Can you post the league address?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Gyshall posted:

yeah I am not on there at all. Gonna PM you my email to make sure.

e: Can you post the league address?

That's what I thought. For some reason I thought you joined up initially.

Which means that commy gun will unfortunately go back on the wait list. Gyshall is paid up and has been for a while. Apologies for the miss, getting this set up was a bit confusing this year.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
That is no way to treat the league champion, tbh

Jul 11, 2003

by astral
I'll pay tonight, been out of town.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Dubious posted:

That's what I thought. For some reason I thought you joined up initially.

Which means that commy gun will unfortunately go back on the wait list. Gyshall is paid up and has been for a while. Apologies for the miss, getting this set up was a bit confusing this year.

So, um.....I just sent you the entry fee. You know, before reading this.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
payment sent

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

commy gun posted:

So, um.....I just sent you the entry fee. You know, before reading this.

doh, thats lovely timing.

I know it's kinda lovely but it was an honest mistake i missed that gyshall wasnt back in and he was one of the first people to express interest in coming back and paying. i'll send you your money back; if someone ends up not paying then you're back in.

E: sent your payment back.

which team is yours?

Dubious fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Aug 28, 2015

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Payment sent!

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Dubious posted:

which team is yours?

Chip's Yonkers Plan

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I will send my scrilla in the morning

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
drafting tonight suckas, eta 3 hours and 51 minutes!

Everyone is now paid up except Daedra and 5436.

Dubious fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Sep 1, 2015

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Dubious posted:

drafting tonight suckas, eta 3 hours and 51 minutes!

Everyone is now paid up except Daedra and 5436.
We won't know order til 15 minutes before right?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
correct

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.
I will join the poo poo out of this league if you are missing some last minute cats.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Miko posted:

I will join the poo poo out of this league if you are missing some last minute cats.
Think we had 3 or 4 auto drafters, enjoy your 8th round kicker picks.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Yeah autodrafters are p. lame

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

since yahoo deemed my team the toyota camry best in class(tm) I'm assuming that means I won the league, you can send me the league winnings to the paypal I used to pay for the league or I can give you an address to send a check over if that's more your speed

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I drafted a poo poo team this year, :rip: my :20bux:

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Thank god, the only league I won in last year is the one where I got a C+ draft grade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES

Gyshall posted:

Yeah autodrafters are p. lame

No way in hell did I draft that well.

• Locked thread