Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I keep losing by inches and am now Fraud Status

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum
Nothing worse than losing because you didn't change your bye week QB fill in and they had Thursday game. gently caress the NFL for Thursday games.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Six losses in a row and now Gronk is hurt :smug:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Daedra posted:

Six losses in a row and now Gronk is hurt :smug:

we're all Frauds except Ray Finkle, Trump and some Cheese

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

This was the year of, "this sucks and there's nothing I can really do to fix it." Sooo many injuries.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I put my faith in Chip's Wild Ride and I was the one taken for the Wild Ride

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Dubious posted:

I put my faith in Chip's Wild Ride and I was the one taken for the Wild Ride

Chris Ivory and Alshon Jeffery for Sam Bradford and Jordan Matthews

That is an actual trade I did in a money league at work to start the season. Burn in hell Chip.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Thank you for dragging me to the playoffs Gronk & Barnidge show :woop:

Too bad I won't last long

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Ray Finkle is the first prize winner with a league best 11-2 record, getting a cool 20% of the $240 pot.

Good luck to you all in the playoffs!

We even get our own "NFCE participant" , as My Vick in a Box makes the playoffs at 6-7, winning a 4 way tie of 6-7 teams to back in.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
I gotta say Legion of Boom sitting all his players this week was kinda BS. He should have been kicked from the league rather than allowed to keep trying to gently caress with the league the last half of the season.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

dalstrs posted:

I gotta say Legion of Boom sitting all his players this week was kinda BS. He should have been kicked from the league rather than allowed to keep trying to gently caress with the league the last half of the season.

Nothing I could have done about it really. It was poo poo but i'd have had to reformed the league and then put a throwaway account on his roster spot. I would set a roster for him but he'd just go change it back.

He's 100% not coming back next year.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Dubious posted:

Nothing I could have done about it really. It was poo poo but i'd have had to reformed the league and then put a throwaway account on his roster spot. I would set a roster for him but he'd just go change it back.

He's 100% not coming back next year.

I doubt it would have made any difference this week, but it sucks that Yahoo doesn't have a better way to deal with poo poo like that.

Seems like Yahoo is becoming a lost cause on just about everything they do.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Also time to kick everyone's rear end in the playoffs!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
So your dumbass coworker dropped a lot of roster-able players. I assume you'll make sure no one gets to use these guys in the playoffs Dubs.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Daedra posted:

So your dumbass coworker dropped a lot of roster-able players. I assume you'll make sure no one gets to use these guys in the playoffs Dubs.

goddamnit. i'll try fix it at work, on the bus right now.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I just logged in to check and I don't see anything dropped?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Carson Palmer, Delanie Walker, LeSean McCoy, etc. There are a whole poo poo ton of guys dropped.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Gyshall posted:

Carson Palmer, Delanie Walker, LeSean McCoy, etc. There are a whole poo poo ton of guys dropped.

nevermind, found it.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
So all I can do is keep pushing out the dates his 7 drops will hit FA from the Waiver.

I've pushed them out to December 16th, and will keep pushing them back indefinitely. The 7 drops that are now blacklisted from that idiot are:

Ronnie Hillman
Alfred Blue
Willie Snead
Travis Benjamin
Delanie Walker
Carson Palmer
Lesean Mccoy

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Dubious posted:

So all I can do is keep pushing out the dates his 7 drops will hit FA from the Waiver.

I've pushed them out to December 16th, and will keep pushing them back indefinitely. The 7 drops that are now blacklisted from that idiot are:

Ronnie Hillman
Alfred Blue
Willie Snead
Travis Benjamin
Delanie Walker
Carson Palmer
Lesean Mccoy

You're a good commish. I hope your coworker has a flat tire tommorow.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Dubious posted:

I just logged in to check and I don't see anything dropped?

Edit: and for some reasons the responses didn't show up when I did my reply.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Just an FYI, it let me add McCoy. You might want to put those guys back on wavier.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

dalstrs posted:

Just an FYI, it let me add McCoy. You might want to put those guys back on wavier.

I couldn't move em further. I'm removing all of those players from rosters.

I can't change the waiver priority on them anymore, so if anyone adds any of the 7 blacklisters, they're getting removed. I am gonna try stash them all back on the blacklisted team because i locked him from taking action.

E: It's all fixed, the ragequit damage is completely undone and everyone is back to their leveling playing field before he did it.

Good luck on finishing the season playoff bros! Payouts will be going out to the winners as soon as the season wraps up.

Dubious fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Dec 16, 2015

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
What if next year we added in something like $5 to whoever scores the highest for the week? It would incentivise putting the best lineup out every week regardless of position. I have it in another league I am in and everyone sets a lineup every week because you never know.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I am totally down with that idea. It was in a league i did last year and it kept people playing.

Consider it added next year.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Yo congrats Ray Finkle whoever you are

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Daedra posted:

Yo congrats Ray Finkle whoever you are

:whatup:

e: my second back to back championship in TAQ leagues.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Gyshall posted:

:whatup:

e: my second back to back championship in TAQ leagues.

If Danny Amendole didnt gently caress me I could have lost in the championship game :bahgawd:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

hi dg sw

Congrats Gyshall on his 2nd championship in this league, as well as best record.

Cheese gets the last of the pot for runnerup!

I'm out in the minnesota boondocks until Thursday with poo poo internet access, so payouts are coming once I get back to my parent's place on Thursday.

Good season folks (except that stupid baby bitch from work), everyone but him is welcome back next year, and I'll modify the payouts a bit to have weekly incentive for everyone.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
The winners are paid out!

Gyshall - Ray Finkle - Best record and league champion - $192.00
cheese - Dangerously Cheesey - runner up - $48.00

See ya'll next year! I'll kick out doofus and set this up to auto renew next summer.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
thanks!

e: for letting me take your guys' money, that is. :smuggo: :smuggo: :smuggo: :smuggo: :smuggo: :smuggo:

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
Thanks for the league and money!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I just reupped this for another year, and reinvited everyone back except that sperglord coworker of mine who rage quit in week 2 last year.

If anyone wants to sit out this year, :justpost:

I'll toss up a new thread later

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
In again this year, going DOWN Ray Finkle!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
NOT A WEED MASK taking it all this year

Jul 11, 2003

by astral
I'm in again, let me figure out team name.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
I'm in.

5436 posted:

I'm in again, let me figure out team name.

That's the hardest part of ff.

edit: It depresses me that my team name is still relevant this season.

dalstrs fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jul 26, 2016

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I'm in for yet another loss.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Darko posted:

I'm in for yet another loss.

hell, same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious