Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
I love me some yahoo leagues and am looking for at least one more league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
I'm in as Dangerously Cheesey. No problems with a 10 or 12, either way is fine. I have a bunch of 12 leagues and no 10, so I wouldn't object to just a 10.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Completed the doodle. So far it looks like the monday the 31st is better - I have a draft on the 1st and while I can do two drafts at the same time, I'd prefer not to :D

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Dubious posted:

Alright guys, the Doodle has overwhelmingy shown so far that we're probably drafting Tuesday, September 1st at 7 PST.

For those who haven't voted, please chime in now. I'm updating the league to have that be our draft date tonight.

:homebrew: Payment :homebrew:

Send over payment to my paypal, r_foster_21@hotmail.com. I'm gonna let it rot in my account until the season is over. The deadline to get your payment in is going to be Friday, August 28th.
Did I pay you yet? Got my leagues mixed up!

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Payment sent!

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Dubious posted:

drafting tonight suckas, eta 3 hours and 51 minutes!

Everyone is now paid up except Daedra and 5436.
We won't know order til 15 minutes before right?

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Miko posted:

I will join the poo poo out of this league if you are missing some last minute cats.
Think we had 3 or 4 auto drafters, enjoy your 8th round kicker picks.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Thank god, the only league I won in last year is the one where I got a C+ draft grade.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Amergin posted:

No way in hell did I draft that well.
The Draft Rank tool is pretty bad. It basically takes only the preseason projected points total for a players entire season and then adds them all up. That is not how fantasy football works though and making preseason point totals for possible breakout rookies and high injury risk aging veterans is basically impossible. For example, my lowest projected player is Ronnie Hillman at 88.01 PPR points. That is over 80 points less projected than Joique Bell (169.99), also on my team. Adding those 2 up point wise to my score is a poor indicator of both what is likely to happen and what could happen.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Daedra posted:

I like how he is salty towards the top four teams. I'm 6-0 because of loving luck and working the waiver wire. I missed the draft and my WR core was Sammy Watkins, Charles Johnson, Marques Colston, Brandon LaFell, & Kenny Britt. :barf:
My 4th place team is solid but I lucked into Freeman and sometimes that happens.

Dubious posted:

I can't stop laughing at that guy I invited from work.

He's a grown rear end man, definitely not a fast food worker. We both make bank.

That's why i'm so goddamn shocked by him being such a baby over it. Whatever, i'm gonna just quit replying to his rear end about this if he can't be an adult over 20 goddamn dollars. If he cuts anyone, i'll just readd them to his team.
He took Shady in the second and PFM in the fourth in a 3 WR, full point PPR league. I have no sympathy for someone who throws a fit when their bad draft leads to them having a bad team.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Thanks for the league and money!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

In again this year, going DOWN Ray Finkle!

• Locked thread