Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I would be interested in filling any slots that open up, if you know what I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Dubious posted:

It's reactivated but i think i hosed it up and only the confirmed returners got invites :iiam:

Please confirm if you're returning by next Tuesday. If not, this will open up to new people coming in to battle for each others :20bux:

If you're in, i'll need email addresses again.

If I happen to get in how opposed would you be porting the league over to ESPN?

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Dubious posted:

At this point there is no waitlist, we need new owners! I've added Darko back in as well, so he's back.

I invited one irl friend to join in, so we need 5 new owners!

That hurts man.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Dubious posted:

yea sorry forgot about you. pm me your email, same for Massa.

I...i...I don't have PM

Can you hop in the FF irc channel?

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

dalstrs posted:

Did I get overlooked?

You should be able to just click that link?

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
In as D&D & Concussions

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
If there's people wanting in, they can take my spot, 4 leagues might've been a little too much.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Dubious posted:

paypal to r_foster_21@hotmail.com. I'll put it in the OP, but hold off on paying just yet. Gonna wait until the 12 teams are set and we have a draft time agreed upon. I just PM'd 5364 and Menamino invites.

Speaking of draft, everyone please take a moment to vote here:

http://doodle.com/ng5fs679s2qk3axi

Note all times are in PST.

@commy gun, if you want in, and reik drops out for you, I'll PM you the invite link.

Do you need me to drop before you can PM him the link?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Dubious posted:

I haven't pm'd him the link yet, was waiting for what you were gonna do.

Okay, I think I dropped out? I'll keep monitoring this thread though and if y'all end up needing another player I can hop back in if you don't mind.

• Locked thread