Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

alnilam posted:

real talk not owning a car is the best thing

my kid takes the bus to and from work every day. this is good because I don't have to drive him. last week a man peed on him. this is bad.
bus:bad? or work:bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

ChairmanMeow posted:

my kid takes the bus to and from work every day. this is good because I don't have to drive him. last week a man peed on him. this is bad.
bus:bad? or work:bad?

did the man pee on him while your son was riding the bus ?

ChairmanMeow

yes. I should have made that clear. It was not recreational or work related. It was strictly bus related. However, if not for work he would have arrived home dry never having left.

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
we'll know you know to teach the rest of your children how to dodge pee

ChairmanMeow

going to probably scrap this one and start over.
bus:good

alnilam

ChairmanMeow posted:

going to probably scrap this one and start over.
bus:good

please don't scrap your child :(

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
he was marked and is now the other man's property anyway

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
another casualty of public transportation, which as a species we should rise up and crush between industrial grade pneumatic presses

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

i like riding the bus. I'm on a greyhound right now. boom what you think about that qwerinty

alnilam

i think it's a really good thing

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

alnilam posted:

i like riding the bus. I'm on a greyhound right now. boom what you think about that qwerinty

I think anything I say or threaten compares not with what you're going through right now and possibly the rest of your life

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
this is how they make public transportation, they trick people with their cheap thrills and fast living, then boom, you become a bus or whatever. alinalm is on his way to become a cable car, it's very sad

----------------

alnilam

they'll never get me because i smuggled a bunch of wine aboard, I'm going to get drunk and fall asleep

Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

they'll never get me because i smuggled a bunch of wine aboard, I'm going to get drunk and fall asleep

this is the public transportation thread, not the drunken pants sedation thread

ty crap

ty landy

alnilam

i can't hear you over how slewpy I'm getting from cheap red wine on the bus

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
the highlight of the new orleans public transit system is its steampunk trolleys

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

alnilam posted:

I'm sad my friend alnilam has been tricked by the monsters, but in a way I'm glad because I can exercise my immense mercy by dropping him off a cliff, or filling him with rocks and pushing him into the sea

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
sirens blare, the light goes dark. all around you everything turns to rust, the floors to chain. you steel yourself, and walk through the door to see

----------------

Lil Cunty

toot toot all aboard

ty crap

ty landy

alnilam

ding ding

alnilam

i mean uh, hello folks :)

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Jimi Changa posted:

toot toot all aboard

lol that guy has a penis for the head in the middle slightly down and to the right

ron color
vaguely annoyed for all eternity

thewizardofshoe

My city built sweet new express lanes for one of our major highways...good.

No busways! >:( bad. Instead we're committed to an idiotic light rail solution that may never actually finish being funded because it's so ludicrously expensive.

3D Megadoodoo

alnilam posted:

real talk not owning a car is the best thing

what is the english word for skrapaaminen?

ChairmanMeow

Jerry Cotton posted:

what is the english word for skrapaaminen?

fuck. marry. t-rex

My city's buses don't have fares- they are free

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Mars One is a space mission to establish a colony on mars and is open to the public. It will further our experience of space exploration and will be a huge leap into the galaxy for human beings. I'm so loving pissed that the first humans to die in space will be because of public transportation. I hope they convert the measurements from metric to an 7-base measurement system and it blows up next to the luggage trolley and a rented golf cart

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
On one hand, B-Cycles are an incredibly efficient way to get downtown Denver and encourages physical fitness. It's a great activity for friends, and families visiting Denver. It's cheap, it clears up traffic, and it's fun. On the other hand, anyone can get them and as they came screaming down at me on the sidewalk, I popped the tires with a railway spike.

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

buses are good because I can stretch what meager gas I have in my car, but they are also bad because I end up walking and standing in the sun and inevitably get burned to a crisp. RIP

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
many busses run on natural gas these days, an efficient, affordable, cleaner fuel to reduce emissions and smog in major cities. stoves and some heaters also use this. it's not a coincidence.

----------------

ChairmanMeow

Qwerinty posted:

many busses run on natural gas these days, an efficient, affordable, cleaner fuel to reduce emissions and smog in major cities. stoves and some heaters also use this. it's not a coincidence.

I take my stove anywhere I need to go.

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jul 27, 2015

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
I like the bus because I like people watching and also being around people in general.

ChairmanMeow

I like the bus because I don't have to park it.

3D Megadoodoo

Spanish Manlove posted:

I like the bus because I like people watching and also being around people in general.

You like people watching what?

ChairmanMeow

ChairmanMeow posted:

I like the bus because I don't have to park it.

it's like non stop free valet parking

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

ChairmanMeow posted:

I take my stove anywhere I need to go.

----------------

ron color

Qwerinty posted:

3D Megadoodoo

hell mouth eat the souls

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
this morning a man across form me and tapped me with his foot, indicating he'd like me to take my earbuds out. he said he loved my hair, and it complimented my good looks. it's the sort of experience you can only experience on public transportation, and it really made me feel good about myself and started the day positively. he disgusts me.

----------------

• Locked thread