Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

alnilam posted:

real talk not owning a car is the best thing

my kid takes the bus to and from work every day. this is good because I don't have to drive him. last week a man peed on him. this is bad.
bus:bad? or work:bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

yes. I should have made that clear. It was not recreational or work related. It was strictly bus related. However, if not for work he would have arrived home dry never having left.

ChairmanMeow

going to probably scrap this one and start over.
bus:good

ChairmanMeow

Jerry Cotton posted:

what is the english word for skrapaaminen?

ChairmanMeow

Qwerinty posted:

many busses run on natural gas these days, an efficient, affordable, cleaner fuel to reduce emissions and smog in major cities. stoves and some heaters also use this. it's not a coincidence.

I take my stove anywhere I need to go.

ChairmanMeow fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jul 27, 2015

ChairmanMeow

I like the bus because I don't have to park it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

ChairmanMeow posted:

I like the bus because I don't have to park it.

it's like non stop free valet parking

• Locked thread