Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
He's a movie star!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVH9ULo4mzQ

To contribute, I thought Ricky Steamboat was a true master of the martial arts. He would chop and say HIYAA~! and everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Blast Fantasto posted:

I thought the Ric Flair heart attack angle in WCW was real, and he really had a heart attack in ring.
To be fair, everyone did. I recall reports of phone calls to his house and/or the hospital, and I think a common story at the time was that it was real and that they used it for the Bischoff feud.

CombineThresher posted:

I once thought Scott Keith was a credible source of wrestling news.
Hey fellow old-timer! :hfive: It's hilarious to look back on the days of Keith, Eric S., Hyatte, Scotsman, and CRZ. We were all such... well, marks.

• Locked thread