Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Luck Needed
Mar 18, 2015

Ravel Crew
when I started watching WWE after 10+ year absence since the Attitude Era I thought that John Cena might be able to work a decent match. The first thing I saw of him was AJ Lee and Vicki fighting and Dolph vs Cena for Dolph's MITB in a ladder match (this is the PPV that the Shield and 3MB both debut!!!). I thought Cena could work a fine WWE big man match, but then went from loosing a chance at money in the bank to steamrolling the Royal Rumble and taking a WM mainevent from CM Punk. Let us just say, there was like a 2-3 week window in 2012 that I could see big things from that kid John Cena until Vince just strapped a rocket on Cena and the Rock for WM. Now I do not care for the Rock on WWE TV or Jhon Cena

aslo in 2012 I was actually surprsied that the Big Show and Kane held titles and Mark Henry was still getting a push

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread