Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Earthquake killed Damien. I was so sad because I got to pet Damien at a house show once.

Or whichever snake he was using at the time that they called Damien because there were probably a ton of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Thauros posted:

I took things too far in the other direction though. Since it's fake, that means that no one actually gets hurt doing it, right? I even assumed Brutus's parasailing injury was a work.
I remember them working the circumstances of the accident for kayfabe though. He was supposedly wandering down a beach doing some soul-searching and suddenly a parasailer crashed into his face. In reality the boat driver was an idiot and took off too fast as he was helping his friend get ready to take off.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Aesop Poprock posted:

When I watched Stone Cold drop HHH from a crane while he was supposedly still in the car I thought HHH was actually in there and possibly dead. I remember my middle aged neighbor who i'd watch PPVs with (they got them for free) laughing and I thought he was a psycho and I went home traumatized by the whole thing. I was probably like 13

Didn't he come out the next night on Raw only slightly bandaged because HHH?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Genericide posted:

My friend said it was good make up and I didn't know what to think.

It's probably a bit of both. Nailz most likely stiffed the gently caress out of Traylor, considering he was very careless in the ring and once choked out Vince McMahon in his own office.

• Locked thread