Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

That Albert was the son of George "The Animal" Steele.

That Earthquake was in the Beastie Boys video for "Fight for Your Right" during the "WHAT'S THAT NOISE?!" part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

WWF Magazine had some pictures of Wrestlemania 8, including Randy Savage pulling Flair's tights down from the back to pin him. They blurred out Flair's crack and due to my lack of understanding of censorship at that age and the rather seamless way it ended up looking, I thought there was something genuinely wrong with Flair's rear end. I couldn't understand how it was physically possible to be missing so much of your crack, but however it worked, Flair was a victim and it was alarming to me.

Less insane, I used to think that Rick Martel and Sherri were married in real life.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

One of my friends insisted that Goldberg was just a repackaged Warlord.

• Locked thread