Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

I once thought Scott Keith was a credible source of wrestling news.

I also hated wrestlers who wore trunks when I was a kid. It was long tights or you hosed off back to Palookaville from whence you came.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Dario the Wop posted:

Hey fellow old-timer! :hfive: It's hilarious to look back on the days of Keith, Eric S., Hyatte, Scotsman, and CRZ. We were all such... well, marks.

Oh man, those were the days, huh? Hyatte may have been the worst writer and least funny Internet personality of all time (who actually stalked Scott Keith at one point and wrote columns about it), and Eric S. was basically one of those crazy guys who shows up to open mics and rants until he's forced offstage.

Back on topic, I thought the WWE writer's room had to be the happiest workplace ever because of how ridiculous the Attitude Era was. I pictured a bunch of dudes sitting around a big conference table and pitching increasingly stupid ideas at each other and just laughing their heads off with Vince. Hearing about their actual work environment was like listening to the Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

• Locked thread