Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

PlushCow posted:

I've watched through the series a couple times and I, ET is the first one that comes to mind that I dislike. Beyond the bland, scifi standard plot I remember they had a weird thing going on with the music in that one, like nothing but spooky tones, before they got to their usual standard background music choices.

I just started a rewatch, myself, and the music is actually the thing that bothers me most about the show overall. I've always loved the opening song, but I forgot how different the score for most episodes is from that. There's this one woodwind, I think a clarinet, that won't shut up in a lot of cues and it's driving me nuts. It just doesn't feel right for the aesthetic of the show, and actually dates it as a product of the late 90's more than anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread