Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Kimmalah posted:

Considering most Farscape aliens involved massive amounts of body paint, contacts, and/or weird prosthetics it seems like this should have happened more often really.

There was a similar thing with the Scorpius actor's makeup giving him problems, just skin problems I think, and why there's a change from the last season to the miniseries; it went from many pieces that took a long time to prepare him to like a few that could be quickly put on and taken off.

Regy Rusty posted:

I've watched the next episode (I, ET following instructions) and I liked it better than the first. Had a bit more of a Star Trek type feel, which is my wheelhouse. Also a lot of Pilot who is fast becoming my favorite character for some reason.

I've watched through the series a couple times and I, ET is the first one that comes to mind that I dislike. Beyond the bland, scifi standard plot I remember they had a weird thing going on with the music in that one, like nothing but spooky tones, before they got to their usual standard background music choices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Doctor Reynolds posted:

I don't think I've seen Rygel in anything else.

Because he's a puppet.

(The actor for Rygel died a few years ago :( )

• Locked thread