Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The real question is? Are you guys cool with Americans? I just want to drink some good beer and have fun.

Please don't rob or murder me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
The people in this thread who are complaining about Belgium are the same ones who haven't been there, or they're French / Dutch and therefore human garbage.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
I like Belgian Waffles! Thank you Belgae!

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

du -hast posted:

The people in this thread who are complaining about Belgium are the same ones who haven't been there, or they're French / Dutch and therefore human garbage.

I may be Dutch, but don't you loving dare comparing me to the trashy Hollanders from above the rivers/sewers. Instead of letting Flanders join the Netherlands, let Brabant, Limburg and Zeeland join Flanders!

Best of both worlds imho.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

We should probably just burn the entire Flemish population at the stake. The Dutch and the French-speaking Belgians are the only people who should be allowed to occupy the Low Countries.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

du -hast posted:

We should probably just burn the entire Flemish population at the stake. The Dutch and the French-speaking Belgians are the only people who should be allowed to occupy the Low Countries.
/

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

Then again I don't give a gently caress because I am an American, born in the land of the free, home of the brave, and greatest country on Earth. So in other words, gently caress everyone (and/or invade), and hail satan

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Molentik posted:

I may be Dutch, but don't you loving dare comparing me to the trashy Hollanders from above the rivers/sewers. Instead of letting Flanders join the Netherlands, let Brabant, Limburg and Zeeland join Flanders!

:agreed:

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I don't get the hate :(

I'm an American-Walloonian and love both regions of Belgium. I'm spending more of my time learning French 'cause that's what my grandparents speak but I also want to learn Dutch too.

Why y'all hate each other so much?

:(

:(

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Jesus Christ posted:

I'm an American-Walloonian and love both regions of Belgium.

No true Belgian then.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Molentik posted:

Get hosed, you Papist Spaniard-loving filth

Non-traitor Dutch people live above the rivers in the Glorious Calvinist Republic

cyberbug
Sep 30, 2004

The name is Carl Seltz...
insurance inspector.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrvXoin9NcA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Orson Wells wanted to shoot Kafka's Trial in the Bruxelles justice palace, but they didn't give him permission. GIS it.

• Locked thread