Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Who's going to Summer Is Forever II? I'm going in a week and I'm very excited, as they're one of my favorites.

As for recommendations, I'm a big Halsey fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I was gonna tell you this in CineD Gen Chat but I forgot there's an actual Best Coast thread.

I saw it tonight and it was rad. Best Coast was great, Wavves were great and the opener, Cherry Glazerr (who I had never heard of before this), was also great.

Best Coast played for like an hour and I didn't check to see how long Wavves played but I'm pretty sure it was even longer.

Thursday can't get here fast enough, so pumped (even if I still know shamefully few Wavves songs).

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Just a heads up, Best Coast is doing a care package thing from Fanjoy, should have some neat stuff:

• Locked thread