Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

been on a real Irish coffee kick over here

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

Spanish Manlove posted:

it tastes awesome but because holy moly there's a lot of sugar in it

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

I just had a really good idea

I wanted an Irish coffee after I said that but the baileys is at work

I'm going to try to make my own but with sweetened condensed milk instead wish me luck I'll report back

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

Spanish Manlove posted:

isn't that just vietnamese coffee?

whenever you add whiskey to anything it makes it irish

Irish coffee
Irish cream
Irish goodbye

see wgat I mean

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

it's not bad. it's a little sweeter/thinner than normal but I kind of like it

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

Please mail me a David Bowie towel

learn to embroider and you can have all the David Bowie towels your heart desires

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

lol fine I'll make you a set

you know I can't resist sequin halter tops

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

if it's actual work to do it please don't unless you actually want to... i initially thought it was something from your shop that you could grab one of and i would send you money for it, i do love the idea of a bowie towel though

idle hands are the devils workshop

you're doing me a favor

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

I got a black eye for being a total poo poo when I saw Bowie on Mobys idiotic area 2 tour. it was cool though bc I swear he looked right into my eyes and our souls touched (he was prob looking at my big ol shiner but I like to think it was my soul as well)

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

dogcrash truther posted:

labyrinth blows

you don't mean that

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

krull withstands the test of time

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

his official cause of death was pneumonia, but thats only because the coroners report didn't have a checkbox for "3d animation"

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

just poured a nice tall glass of weed and put "weed im only dancing" on the record player

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

ipas are nasty

half of them taste like pine frowns and the other ones taste like orange frowns but they all taste like buttholes

imo

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

Pedantra posted:

my favorite drink is water + zoloft

ty crap

ty landy

• Locked thread