Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
Alcoholic: floridaweisse or stout, maybe a tinto de verano
nonalcoholic: coffee or water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Chocolate soy milk is real good.

it tastes awesome but holy moly there's a lot of sugar in it

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Jimi Changa posted:

I just had a really good idea

I wanted an Irish coffee after I said that but the baileys is at work

I'm going to try to make my own but with sweetened condensed milk instead wish me luck I'll report back

isn't that just vietnamese coffee?

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
Its a family tradition to watch the muppet christmas carol every year, near christmas.

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Thunder Moose posted:

Same when we all lived under the same roof.

you can simultaneously watch it and talk to each other via skype, I did that for soccer games with my dad before.

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
trip report on french press infusing: first attempt I put in too much coffee (like 2.5 tablespoons) for half a pint of Nola Irish Channel Dry Stout. Also the strainer didn't get out all the coffee beans. In spanish I would now refer to this beer as having "tropezónes" which are little pebbles you trip over or what my dad refers to potatoes and veggies in soup. The coffee I'm using is "Karma Caramel Chameleon" from fresh market and like an idiot I stirred up the coffee+beer in the french press because that's what I do all the time when making coffee to aerate the water, bad idea with carbonated beer. The beer is a roasty dry stout (imagine what you think guinness should taste like) and the caramel and coffee work well with it. Next attempt will be with less coffee and a relatively fresh (about two weeks since canning date) IPA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
which one?

• Locked thread