Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

good beer
manhattan
red wine

ummm chamomile, or a chamomile toddy

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

oh of course gotta give a big shout out to water, huge fan

alnilam

Please mail me a David Bowie towel

alnilam

please, i deserve the david bowie towels
__________\

ty manifisto

alnilam

if it's actual work to do it please don't unless you actually want to... i initially thought it was something from your shop that you could grab one of and i would send you money for it, i do love the idea of a bowie towel though

ty manifisto

alnilam

i am a little obsessed with David Bowie, see: my Aladdin Sane costume on prev page

alnilam

scary monsters and super creeps was his last really good album tbh

alnilam

I remember when i learned that he collaborated with both Brian Eno and Robert Fripp (two of my other fav musicians) and i died on the spot
Mood: dead
Now playing: David Bowie - Sound and Vision

alnilam

also labyrinth

alnilam

well okay I'll accept "not as good" but it's still p drat good, also god bless the jim henson creature shop

alnilam

ron color posted:

let's dance and heathen are fantastic albums plus tin machine. there's great stuff on black tie white noise and the next day

it's been a whlie since i checked his later stuff out maybe i should chcek it out again

let's dance has a great title track i know that for sure

ty manifisto

alnilam

teenage wildlife is one of my fav songs ever, and a nice oak-aged stout is one of my fav drinks ever :beerpal:

i recently brewed one of the latter and it turned out really fuckign good
i guess that means i should learn to play teenage wildlife and sing an acoustic cover of it

ty manifisto

alnilam

Rickycat posted:

gin, vodka, rum, wine, beer, s'all good except the not good stuff

TBH i've always been jealous of bowie's ball fondling abilities

I've got really sad news for you: they have a juggling double come up with his arms from off camera.

However, Bowie does have a variety performer background and he can juggle.

alnilam

i love IPAs but it's fine if you don't like it

i also love bowie's third album "The Man Who Sold The World" but it's also fine if you don't like that one, it has this weird awkward in-between-space-oddity-and-hunky-dory feel to it but i love it, not my fav but it's real good

ty manifisto

alnilam

ChairmanMeow posted:

isn't ipa something in plastic

ipa in my field often refers to "isopropyl alcohol" and the first time someone in my lab said "grab the ipa" i was like woohoo where's it at! :beerpal:

then she explained she was talking about isopropanol, aka "fool's vodka"

ty manifisto

alnilam

ron color posted:

Stenographer, please read back about the mouthfeel for the beverage in question

alnilam

Thunder Moose posted:

Cygnet Committee is my new favorite Bowie song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKMSgZo9c8s

one of my faves of early bowie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

dogcrash truther posted:

Weyerbacher is a good rear end brewery

• Locked thread