Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viginti
Feb 1, 2015
Is anyone else finding this season to be a little too dark? The joy of the first season was seeing Forest's life spiral out of control in increasingly elaborate ways. I feel like this year they jumped right into the deep end and boy it's bleak. I don't know where they can go from here, how much worse things can get before the bubble bursts, but i'll be here watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti
Feb 1, 2015
As much as I loved 'Public Speaking' as a culmination of that plotline, an episode dedicated to Forest trying and constantly just falling short of giving something six stars would have been amazing. Plenty of existential fodder there for him to trip up on hilariously. I guess getting kicked in the balls was as good a way as any of wrapping that up though.

Viginti
Feb 1, 2015
I was almost expecting Forest to show up at the wedding only to see that his dad was the Groom, an important bit of information he didn't hear during the phone call. That may have been a step too far though.

• Locked thread