Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Killing fetuses zygotes to them is as immoral as killing a one-year-old baby, so it matters to them on a very fundamental level, as an affront to society and the rule of law.

Fixed that for you.

Where's the quote where they drop the SJW bomb?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

:doh: Yeah, I hope some Fed's go hog wild on them.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Radbot posted:

I couldn't break into the website because of its bad security (lol), so here are some email addresses I totes swear are involved:

obama@whitehouse.gov
fart@butts.net

Don't worry, I changed all the passwords of affected accounts so that the Sys Admin can more readily identify compromised (if any) accounts.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah, the whole "its so broken we can't do it" is hilarious and really makes me think we are dealing with actual 15 year olds

"Ted Cruz was arrested today for doing drive by hacks on the Planned Parenthood Website..."

Mel Mudkiper posted:

EDIT: It also raises the question of, if it were possible to thwart hackers with incompetence, why would anyone bother having good code?

"I need you to develop code so badly broken, so full of holes, that any hacker will just shake his head and give up"

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
The group that produced the first two videos has now released a third heavily edited video.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Faustian Bargain posted:

I haven't actually watched the videos yet, but how doctored are they on a scale of 1 to the Simpson's gag where you can see the clock hands moving on the wall?

http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/07/14/attack-on-planned-parenthood-3-deceptive-edits/204419

Like 8 minute edits and cuts between shots.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
PP has confirmed the Attack:

http://america.aljazeera.com/articl...dium=SocialFlow

quote:

The self-professed "social justice warriors" were referencing secretly recorded videos released earlier this month that showed Planned Parenthood officials discussing ways to perform abortions to preserve fetal tissue for research and the costs involved.|

Its pretty bad when even Al Jazeera is wary of your professed claims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

So, is the Right aware of all the research confirming that restricting access to abortions does not decrease the number of abortions? Defunding PP will probably lead to more abortions, not fewer, because of all the contraceptives they provide.

From the crowd that goes on and on about Creationism is a proven science and Climate Change is bunk because :tinfoil:

• Locked thread