Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
So basically they got the most minimal of information, are clearly idiots, and just announced themselves to the feds

Oh this will be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

down with slavery posted:

Looks that way to me as well. I'm going to assume that if there was anything interesting in that database dump they wouldn't be just listing usernames, emails and hashed passwords... which are worthless for just about anything other than identifying Planned Parenthood employees, which I imagine isn't that hard to do in the first place.

That being said, it still could be complete bullshit. I'm not about to try to verify those creds at the bottom but "the site is so broken you can't login" doesn't really pass my bullshit detector. If you have full access to the DB you'd be able to deface it without logging in via the administration panel quite easily.

Yeah, the whole "its so broken we can't do it" is hilarious and really makes me think we are dealing with actual 15 year olds

EDIT: It also raises the question of, if it were possible to thwart hackers with incompetence, why would anyone bother having good code?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Cythereal posted:

Decreasing the number of abortions is not their goal. Punishing women who have sex and exercise control over their bodies is their goal.

More or less, out of the sheer number of things pro-lifers could support to protect the sanctity of life always seem to stick to the ones that limit women to the breeding possessions of men

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Cythereal posted:

Reminder that many "pro-lifers" support the death penalty and military adventurism. It's a grossly misleading term.

I don't agree with Consistent Life Ethicists but at least they have integrity in their beliefs.

• Locked thread